Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

hace 35 minutos, ed2 dijo:

Ha habido Alguna Vez el sexo Como el de la Barca ???????? Nicole Tuvo sexo abierta Muchas Veces, Pero ni Siquiera cerca of this. Sin timidez, no hay tapas de heno parciales, no hay vuelta de distancia.

Sólo puedo Pensar en Nora.

It must be me interpretation or me bad English ... Nicole and Miguel, they had sex without blankets, several times
Anna had sex without blankets. Polya, I think she has also had sex without a blanket. until Lola fucked the boy without a blanket, yes. the cameras, as always in bad position. Without going much further back, Milena, I think they gave her that name, in B1, I have sex with very good cameras.

6 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Has there ever been sex like that in Barca???????? Nicole had open sex many times, but not even close to this. With no shyness, no partial covers, no turning away.

I can only think of Nora.

there have been a few the drunk redhead ,melina, polya her last night on her first stay did too if I remember right give awhile I will probally think of a few more but most have hid most of it if they did it on cam stella is a great example 

1 minute ago, Sergio said:

la diferencia que existe entre Luci y Kust y Karol y su novio nada, excepto que Luci es mucho más hermoso

Luci, Anabel, Nelly, Masha, Maya, Leora, without leaving me at the time Dasha, in the end, they all do the same. What is the difference?