Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

Go figure out..jasmin and Rosemary are funny pretty girls,don't do things underblankets,don't bate with panties on like others..but somehow they "stink" to some..J&R thanks for being so open and not just doing back massages after back massages like others before.

5 minutes ago, Nick said:

there is nothing to do with tough guy there is principle I hate to see some girls think  we all suckers 

Nick..wonder what you think about Sophie and Monica..to me those two indeed think we are all suckers.......

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

Good idea-we would not want you to throw up because you are upset at Rose and Jas :dodgy:

Happy I ask you nicely Pleas stay away from me I don't  want to level with you  

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Nick..wonder what you think about Sophie and Monica..to me those two indeed think we are all suckers.......

I love Monica I can't say nothin bad Monica She is No 1 in my eyes so far in all girls apartment 

Just now, Nick said:

I love Monica I can't say nothin bad Monica She is No 1 in my eyes so far in all girls apartment 

See it's an matter of tastes,I think Monica looks stunning(no doubt)but she plays,teases a lot more with viewrs than jasmin or rosemary.We passed in b4 from  twins etc doing back passage after back massages to beautiful girls like jas and rose that are more open and do some crazy funny,sexy things.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Nick said:

there is nothing to do with tough guy there is principle I hate to see some girls think  we all suckers 

Might have found the site now but cant see if her, says she is in private chat.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1