Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

1 minute ago, Snakeater said:

If the mods ENFORCE these rules maybe this thread will get back some of the posters that left. But only if the mods do their part and enforce these rules.

There are times when Global Moderators and/or Administrators are not Online so we ask for help from Members to Click the Report Button. When making a Report also Include the Reason why the Report was Made. It makes the Report Easier to Understand.

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

There are times when Global Moderators and/or Administrators are not Online so we ask for help from Members to Click the Report Button. When making a Report also Include the Reason why the Report was Made. It makes the Report Easier to Understand.

I understand that the mods are not all seeing and need to eat and sleep at times.

2 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

I understand that the mods are not all seeing and need to eat and sleep at times.

Believe it or not we have jobs as well, and it takes everyone policing the threads to make this a fun place for everyone.

Now I see the Beatrice has finally returned to B-4, so it is no longer a ghost hotel.

Just now, Snakeater said:

Bea is letting her fingers do the walking again. I do not know if it would be a good thing or bad to be her boyfriend.

Less work for her Bf,,,,but it might also mean that you would have to have the energy to keep up with her sexual Appetite every single day,,,,I am with someone right now like Bea and Luci,,,and let me tell you it was fun at first,,,but now I'm rethinking if I will still be able to keep up with her :biggrin::biggrin:

• Like 1

A Happy New Year to all of you guys and gals out here.

And I wish a very Happy and Steamy New Year to all our Lovely Ladies in Barcelona: Neia, Nicole, Gina, Lia (:heart:), Mia (:heart:), Karol, Leia, Beatrice, Avi and Belle.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, CowArt said:

A Happy New Year to all of you guys and gals out here.

And I wish a very Happy and Steamy New Year to all our Lovely Ladies in Barcelona: Neia, Nicole, Gina, Lia (:heart:), Mia (:heart:), Karol, Leia, Beatrice, Avi and Belle.

Yeah wherever they are.