Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

10 hours ago, Ash1 said:

Gina's voice message earlier

The girls from the big house go to the club, the girls from my flat they go home, we live here 3 in my flat but they decide that they can not ask me if I want to go home because they leave me with the friends so, I can go home alone. This is normal. Normally when people live together they never ask each other and go home when they want (laughs).

Anyway, we yesterday a little bit broke this topic, I just try to see that, why you forget me and they start to be big conflict because, one girl here, it is hard to understand for people who don't know what is it culture, about culture.

Anyway, I want to tell you, if you can, I want to tell you to bring a little bit more clothes, if you can, maybe 1 hour, I will bring you and go to the twins' to see them in the house.

thank you ash1 for the info. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

now belle is back to her bed. but she has her  clothes on to bad i was hoping to see her nude so i can be a Gynecologist when i grow up :biggrin:

She is good practice LOL but may I recommend KItty and Gina and The Twins ... and Masha and Mira - plenty to examine.

11 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

You got that in before my suggested alternatives. I take it you saw Kitty today - I have only seen Masha quite like that.

yes i saw kitty jill off today, but i know  she has a dildo same were   may be she thinking of using it on smith some day.. p.s. belle is naked in bed. 

• Upvote 2