Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

5 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

B4 has all gone black :huh:

No-one was awake.

I hadn't spotted it before but My Belle:heart: has hung the picture above her bed so it would seem she does intend to return.

She took it down this morning but appears to have bizarrely left her laptop. I don't know what to make of it and the lack of announcement by RLC makes this fairly odd. 

Even odder was when one of the Twins took out a bag from a suitcase and handed her a phone. She embraced that topless Twin and waved goodbye to the other.

If anyone has even seen her pack before she normally has multiple bags and struggles to fit everything in as she has bought more clothes (as she has this time) but then instead of an overnight bag she packed a suitcase which wasn't that full with the picture so she will be away several days at least.

1 hour ago, bud2966 said:

with belle being gone that leaves avi to keep the apt going and i know she can do it :heart:

At the moment there is still one bona fide superstar, Karol, but thereare plenty of the other girls and recent superstar Gina is over although when she's in B4 apart from the photoshoot, she tends to be inactive.

Give the other girls a chance even though I would certainly favour B2 at the moment.

• Like 1