Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

2 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Question:   If Nora really is in charge of Barcelonas apts. How come she never goes to B2  ??                     :huh::huh:

Personnally I think she's only friend of some of B4 girls.

damn legandrobert--you trying to ruin the conspiracy theory with logical thinking ? :dodgy::dodgy:

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, happyone said:

let me highlight for you the critical point that you missed that I said

I stopped going to RLCF a long time ago because it basically attacked RLC and the participants. Maybe it has changed

There is some "attacks" of the tenants, but so it is on CC too! But as you know, I'm not very bothered by "attacks of tenants", I am very guilty of that myself.

I think I am amongst the pretty active at RLCF, I like it there, cause I feel there is more respect of different views there, and we try to keep a friendly tone.

10 minutes ago, ed2 said:

There is some "attacks" of the tenants, but so it is on CC too! But as you know, I'm not very bothered by "attacks of tenants", I am very guilty of that myself.

I think I am amongst the pretty active at RLCF, I like it there, cause I feel there is more respect of different views there, and we try to keep a friendly tone.

I believe that ':attacking" or criticizing a tenant for their behavior, lack of participation, etc is one thing, but when it comes to "attacking" or negatively commenting

on a persons body is another and should not be done----No one likes to be made fun of or comments made about how they look  ---especially women IMHO

2 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Man I would like to climb up Leia's legs  :heart:

That is a nice thought, but when you get to the top, you are going to be blocked by the panties she always has on :dodgy: Unless you do it in the shower :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Question:   If Nora really is in charge of Barcelonas apts. How come she never goes to B2  ??                     :huh::huh:

Personnally I think she's only friend of some of B4 girls.

I wasn't around back then, but I never believed the talk that Nora was "the emperess". She might be the link between many of the girls, she might have put them in contact with RLC, Nora have clearly orchestrated many "parties"/events inside the apartments, but I think it is highly unlikely, and even unlogical, that someone from RLC management will ever appeare on camera like that...... (Except maybe maintance people, by accidentally not going UM).

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, happyone said:

That is a nice thought, but when you get to the top, you are going to be blocked by the panties she always has on :dodgy: Unless you do it in the shower :biggrin:

If I slow danced with Leia, my nose would be right on her tits (I'm 5'4")