Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

1 hour ago, legrandrobert said:

Question:   If Nora really is in charge of Barcelonas apts. How come she never goes to B2  ??                     :huh::huh:

Personnally I think she's only friend of some of B4 girls.

Maybe she does not go to B2 because she does not know the girls that well and they do not need her at B2 like B4 does.:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

Proving that she is not in charge of the Barc apts.

What does it prove. If B2 does not need her there. Her help may have been requested with parties and making things interesting . Where B2 has not done this and is failing.

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

i want you to understand that just because I quoted you and commented on what you said, I was merely carrying on a discussion and not

referring to you personally. This comment above, makes it sound like you are defending your previous comments in this forum.

I know you were speaking generally, I just use my previous comments to illustrate were I stand.

Not related to this, but I know some might think I'm an evil troll, but I try not to be, so I'll always try to be open to re-explain my previous statements.

2 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Proving that she is not in charge of the Barc apts.

My opinion garnered from watching RLC for years, is that Nora was very influential in the early days, but perhaps is now merely a consultant, a recruiter, or just an old acquaintence of the girls from her earlier days in modeling. That's just a theory. RLC is a bit of a large corporation now, and I doubt that any one person controls it.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

I know you were speaking generally, I just use my previous comments to illustrate were I stand.

Not related to this, but I know some might think I'm an evil troll, but I try not to be, so I'll always try to be open to re-explain my previous statements.

No need to re-explain, we can attack you as an evil troll without explanation :dodgy:  (I am kidding, joking, )

2 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

My opinion garnered from watching RLC for years, is that Nora was very influential in the early days, but perhaps is now merely a consultant, a recruiter, or just an old acquaintence of the girls from her earlier days in modeling. That's just a theory. RLC is a bit of a large corporation now, and I doubt that any one person controls it.

Gosh you aren't nuts after all :dodgy::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

What does it prove. If B2 does not need her there. Her help may have been requested with parties and making things interesting . Where B2 has not done this and is failing.

3 girls should be replaced specially Neia, with all her gigglying she is too Young to be there,  MY OPINION ONLY  !!

• Like 1