Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

i do not think nora has anything with rlc to make i think nora is just a girl who likes to use drugs together with karol bherefore i do not nora want to have something with B2 to do because  she also knows B2 uses drugs rlc also knows B2 uses druks but does not want to stop it ?

3 minutes ago, kase said:

i do not think nora has anything with rlc to make i think nora is just a girl who likes to use drugs together with karol bherefore i do not nora want to have something with B2 to do because  she also knows B2 uses drugs rlc also knows B2 uses druks but does not want to stop it ?

I think you've been using too many tonight...:dodgy:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

No existía en aquel entonces, pero nunca creí la conversación de que Nora fuera "la emperatriz". Ella podría ser el enlace entre muchas de las chicas, podría haberlas puesto en contacto con RLC, Nora claramente orquestó muchas "fiestas" / eventos dentro de los apartamentos, pero creo que es muy poco probable, e incluso poco lógico, que alguien de La administración de RLC alguna vez aparecerá en una cámara como esa ...... (Excepto tal vez la gente de mantenimiento, accidentalmente no vaya a la mensajería unificada).

The voice of the "emperor" whenever it has been heard, has always sounded to a man, in fact, he has spoken in English, I suppose, also in Spanish, but that is possible, although not confirmed.
In fact, since you can not write anything out of the house, I do not comment on that.

tenor.gif?itemid=5221063

8 minutes ago, kase said:

R7EaOfJ.gif

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5221063

12 minutes ago, kase said:

They have done drugs in B2 many times, Gina still has some stuff she tries to hide, slightly out of sight, and that they go out to smoke.... it is also somethimes visable on their behaviour, or sudden mood change, when they've taken something.... I'm not saying this to troll, but it is things I have observed.

9 minutes ago, ed2 said:

They have done drugs in B2 many times, Gina still has some stuff she tries to hide, slightly out of sight, and that they go out to smoke.... it is also somethimes visable on their behaviour, or sudden mood change, when they've taken something.... I'm not saying this to troll, but it is things I have observed.

Sorry Ed, I have to disagree with you here. It is pure speculation with no proof whatsoever...:confused:...and without that there is no argument, so I'll leave it there...

Looks like Karol is going to make Nora go undercover. We'll never recognize her after this. Nora is crafty: MI5 told me this a long time ago.

Maybe we can get Karol to give Nora some dreads so she can sneak into Masha and Sasha's and never be noticed.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Han usado drogas en B2 muchas veces, Gina todavía tiene algunas cosas que trata de ocultar, un poco fuera de la vista, y que salen a fumar ... también es a veces visible en su comportamiento, o cambio de humor repentino, cuando tomaron algo ... No estoy diciendo esto para troll, pero son cosas que he observado.

Certainly, I have never agreed with the use of stimulants for the holidays, but RLC has shown me over time, that parties without miraculous water have never been the same.
I still think, that water, was miraculous, lol, because it made us all enjoy.

• Like 1