Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

5 minutes ago, kase said:

i have to say good night i have to funeral to my brother for thurday so tomorrow i have to spend some time together my mother tomorrow  good night 

kondolerer til deg og dine nære

36 minutes ago, kase said:

i have to say good night i have to funeral to my brother for thurday so tomorrow i have to spend some time together my mother tomorrow  good night 

Sorry I'm a bit late Kase but my respects and condolences for your loss...I've been there before and families need to stick together and be close in these sad times...That is real life...CC is just a bit of fun...Be strong my friend...

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry I'm a bit late Kase but my respects and condolences for your loss...I've been there before and families need to stick together and be close in these sad times...That is real life...CC is just a bit of fun...Be strong my friend...

I say the exact same thing--just lost my Mom in July--so been there too

God speed Kase to you and your family

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I thought you might be ed1 over there...:biggrin:

I started as aa1, then got banned, tried again with aa2, got banned again, when I got to aa9 I tried ab1.... all the way like that, untill ed2 :dodgy:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

I started as aa1, then got banned, tried again with aa2, got banned again, when I got to aa9 I tried ab1.... all the way like that, untill ed2 :dodgy:

Hey, you must have cleaned your act up...You haven't been banned here yet...:biggrin: