Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

31 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Hey, you must have cleaned your act up...You haven't been banned here yet...:biggrin:

I learned from my misstakes, LOL.No, I used the screan-name on different sites in the past, E. D. is initials of a caracter in the cartoon I have my avatar from, I do not remember what site I registered at the first time, (maybe g-mail), but atleast ed was taken, it had to be ed2, and the name has just stuck. That was the origin, but now I kinda feel like an Ed, like ed2 has become my name.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, West_California said:

can i use my CC login on RLCF....I see ppl here there......

RLCF is our sister site. It has its own log-ins and rules, but unlike CamCaps it's known for having an active Chat section and civilized people instead of us Wild West ruffians. Just be sure to wear a shirt and tie when you enter, and don't let them know you're a gangsta from CC.

• Like 1

Just now, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

RLCF is our sister site. It has its own log-ins and rules, but unlike CamCaps it's known for having an active Chat section and civilized people instead of us Wild West ruffians. Just be sure to wear a shirt and tie when you enter, and don't let them know you're a gangsta from CC.

Animated GIF

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, lucasfrench59 said:

OTR  Eva and friend girl  sex

Atleast heavy kissing, cuddling and feeling each others up, but her friend seems to want to stop there. They're both really drunk, even fell out of the bed, LOL!