Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

Just a small excerpt from the new rule for 2018;

There has been far too much Disruption in Certain Topics and there is No Real Need for it.  Going Forward we Hope this Creates and Brings some Balance Back into the Forum Boards. No one wants to Step in and Read a Topic where Insults and Name Calling are Tossed Back and Forth or Derogatory Comments made against Apartment Tenants. It's fine to be Critical of a Tenant but Please Explain Yourself in a Decent Manner. The Tenants are in place to Live their Real Life in Front of Cameras and they are Under No Obligation to be Nude, Masturbate or Have Sex so do not get upset if such acts Do Not Take Place. 

I suggest every read this message from the Admin before posting:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

A HAPPY NEW YEAR 2018 EVERYONE,,, I HOPE THAT EVERYONE HERE MADE IT TO THIS YEAR SAFELY,,THE ,SAME GOES FOR YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS:heart::heart:::)

I sinserly wish a happy new year to you and your loved ones too euromike!

And to all off the CC-community, both to those who hate me, and those who are OK with me, thank you for some good discussions in 2017, now let 2018 be a good year!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Hey bud are you trying to say something about the girls that is not true. Why not come out and say what you are trying to accuse them of. Then have some proof to back it up.

I'm just saying what it looks like to me  see all the self pic karol took yesterday :dodgy:  then gone all night and she wasn't at b2 was she 

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Just a small excerpt from the new rule for 2018;

There has been far too much Disruption in Certain Topics and there is No Real Need for it.  Going Forward we Hope this Creates and Brings some Balance Back into the Forum Boards. No one wants to Step in and Read a Topic where Insults and Name Calling are Tossed Back and Forth or Derogatory Comments made against Apartment Tenants. It's fine to be Critical of a Tenant but Please Explain Yourself in a Decent Manner. The Tenants are in place to Live their Real Life in Front of Cameras and they are Under No Obligation to be Nude, Masturbate or Have Sex so do not get upset if such acts Do Not Take Place. 

I suggest every read this message from the Admin before posting:

This was not quite what StnCld316 wrote.

We must be allowed to comment on the tenants' actions, it must be allowed to be upset, f. ex. if a tenant intentionally hide from the cameras.

What StnCld316 wrote, is that we must stop attacking each other, start respecting different opinions:

On 31.12.2017 at 1:11 AM, StnCld316 said:

Notice to All Members.

In the New General Chat Topics Created for 2018 there is a Slight Revision.  Please Read it.

Anyone can make a Post as all are Entitled to their own Opinions but when someone starts cutting the Member who made the post down and attacking them because they don't share the same view has to stop. There are ways to address the Comment in a way that everyone can get along. 

Example:  Respond to the Post such as I Disagree with your View because of (Whatever Reason) and keep the Debate Normal or just answer in same manner and move on. However you choose to Address the Comment is Your Choice but Keep it Nice.

Once Certain Members feel they are not getting the Attention they are trying to Achieve they'll move on or change their ways.

There have always been Negative Posts and they can't be avoided (Every Forum on the Net has them) but the Positive Posts Outnumbers the Negative ones Significantly. The Goal we're Trying to Achieve is to make the Forum so Everyone can get along in a Respectful and Peaceful Manner. 

If anyone feels the need to Call Someone Out and Tear Someone to Shreds with Insults because they don't share the Same View, Rants & Flame Wars is where to take it.  If it's done in Open Forum Topics Then be Ready for the Time Out Chair.  The Amount of Time in the Chair Depends on the Severity of how the Post was Addressed.

The Time Out Chair is where a Member is Removed from Participating in any Forum Activity for a Certain Amount of Time. All the Member can do is Read Topics but Cannot make any Comments or Quote Other Members for the Amount of Time that was handed to them. The Member will Receive a Warning though a Notification Explaining the Reason and they'll know when they are Allowed to Return to Participate in Forum Activities. When a Warning is Given it Appears on the Post where it was Given. 

We only Ban Members Permanently in certain Rare Extreme Cases. 

There are times when Global Moderators and/or Administrators are not Online so we ask for help from Members to Click the Report Button. When making a Report also Include the Reason why the Report was Made. It makes the Report Easier to Understand.

Thank You.     

StnCld316 - Forum Admin.

THANK YOU!

Now I hope you will enforce this!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, ed2 said:

This was not quite what StnCld316 wrote.

We must be allowed to comment on the tenants' actions, it must be allowed to be upset, f. ex. if a tenant intentionally hide from the cameras.

What StnCld316 wrote, is that we must stop attacking each other, start respecting different opinions:

THANK YOU!

Now I hope you will enforce this!

This is what he wrote,  and we have been in a long discussion with the Admin of this site, we will moderate and you can post, but I suggest you do not question moderators decisions of any Moderator or Admin in the open forum or you will find yourself in the time out chair as well !!!

And again at the very beginning of every thread it states:

Please Note:  ** Effective Immediately any Comment and/or Quotes made in this Topic Must Pertain to what the Girls do Inside The Apartment Only, Not what They Do on the Outside. Any Discussion on Their Outside Activities must be Done By Private Messaging (PM) if you Feel the Need to Discuss Such a Matter.

There has been to much disruption lately in this Topic when Outside Activities are Discussed and the only way to stop the Disruption is to not Allow any Further Discussion of any Outside Activity that Takes Place.

It can't be Discussed in any of the Other Apartments so it's only Fair that it Applies to this Topic as well. 

** (This Will be Monitored and Strictly Enforced) **

Any Derogatory Comments Will be Removed.

good morning and happy new year to all, I read that the girls have had a nice party, too bad they did not show it, for this I am happy not to give my money to RLC, it seems to me that everything is in order, Belle always shows her pussy, after all she has been recalled for this and Beatrice looks like a child who suddenly discovers that she has a pussy, but she is very good with the cameras, I do not understand if he is very exhibitionist, or very poor

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

This is what he wrote,  and we have been in a long discussion with the Admin of this site, we will moderate and you can post, but I suggest you do not question moderators decisions of any Moderator or Admin in the open forum or you will find yourself in the time out chair as well !!!

And again at the very beginning of every thread it states:

Please Note:  ** Effective Immediately any Comment and/or Quotes made in this Topic Must Pertain to what the Girls do Inside The Apartment Only, Not what They Do on the Outside. Any Discussion on Their Outside Activities must be Done By Private Messaging (PM) if you Feel the Need to Discuss Such a Matter.

There has been to much disruption lately in this Topic when Outside Activities are Discussed and the only way to stop the Disruption is to not Allow any Further Discussion of any Outside Activity that Takes Place.

It can't be Discussed in any of the Other Apartments so it's only Fair that it Applies to this Topic as well. 

If the mods ENFORCE these rules maybe this thread will get back some of the posters that left. But only if the mods do their part and enforce these rules.