Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

Sono davvero disgustato dal comportamento di RLC.
con quello che è successo ieri sera dovremmo avere tutte le ragazze qui, nudo, con i tacchi sexy, dildo e lesbiche profonde ..
invece uno schifo.

forse non ho ancora smaltito tutto il prosecco ho bevuto questa notte !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well she might be too tired but I think she's covering up at the moment and switched some light off perhaps because AVI is even more tired after last night. Oh well she'll probably give us a bit of a show tomorrow. A show like The Twins rather than Bea.

I'd prefer if she'd be like Bea then :heart:

• Upvote 1

funny how when the power goes out when there is a party or there are guys there the cams go out all night,but if nothing is going on they fix it right away oh why did they have a party at that cold apt they knew was going to black out when they have that beautiful big house to party in where they can make all the noise they want

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

Es curioso cómo cuando se corta la electricidad cuando hay una fiesta o hay muchachos allí, las cámaras se apagan toda la noche, pero si no pasa nada, lo arreglan de inmediato. ¿Por qué hicieron una fiesta en ese frío? Sabían que iba a irse. desmayarse cuando tienen esa hermosa casa grande para divertirse en donde pueden hacer todo el ruido que quieran

Given this reasoning, I can say, if you are absolutely right. Any of you would come to that same deduction, but I want to think, it's just bad luck, like the moment when the cameras start to fail, when they have worked perfectly for hours ... It's just MALE FORTUNA, as the Italian friends would say.

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

A Happy New Year to all of you.
Hope it will be a good year for all of us here at CC.

From today I'm no longer the "timer keeper"  

Happy new year Noldus!

You have served very well as "time keeper", and I will miss that, but hope you will still contribute!

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Noldus said:

A Happy New Year to all of you.
Hope it will be a good year for all of us here at CC.

From today I'm no longer the "timer keeper"  

Enjoy your well deserved retirement. Your time stamps were always very helpful, especially to find stuff on replay, but I can only imagine how much time you spent on posting them in various threads instead of enjoying the girls. Thank you.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1