Amy's School of Voyeurism

ohh maa yooooooooooooooo did can i pick first chair in front?!!, because my sight is a weak,and it's hot here also,did can i take off my blouse?!! and stay on bra only and see where is the things will goes..:heart::blush:

• Like 1

If you want my opinion Amy, talking to the tenants of the apartments on the forum is not part of my idea of voyeurism
Similarly sent a ticket to the support for any reason like flowers that hinder the view of a camera or a curtain that stands in front of it

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Rule#1: A voyeur site and the tenants/managers must not pre-annouce activities of any sort via CC or Twitter. You may only post and speak of events that have happened and say nothing of events that may happen.

This rule exists in (analytic theories to be the perfect voyeur) authored by Princess Amy's::)

Rule#2: Voyeurism has many faces. We should accept some people like to be informed when a party or a similar event is planned in a certain location so they know where there might be something interesting soon. As the outcome of this events is still and what happens during them is not predicted this is still Voyeurism just a different form and should be tolerated by all viewers same way as other forms of Voyeurism with no announcements are tolerated. There is not the only right form of voyeurism.

4 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Rule#1: A voyeur site and the tenants/managers must not pre-annouce activities of any sort via CC or Twitter. You may only post and speak of events that have happened and say nothing of events that may happen.

agree

• Like 2