Amy's School of Voyeurism

6 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, thank you! This endevor was designed from the perpective of what a proper voyeur site should look like, not what CamCaps should look like. That's a completely different thing.

Well done.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Not sure if it's the case anymore, but the huge fiasco that happened at the compound last summer was due to the use of sub-managers. Basically, they were robbing the tenants money right out from under the noses of the real managers. VH paid the managers, the managers took their cut and paid the sub-manager, who also took their cut, play a good chunk of the rest that was left over. A complete disaster full of corruption. 

Remove the manager and remove the inevitable corruption that follows it! No no no, each tenant strikes their own deal with the site directly! If needed the site loans the money needed for any set up and the tenants pays off the balance over time in a prearranged contractual agreement based on a percentage of earnings.

Makes perfect sense to me! 

• Like 1

On 3/11/2018 at 1:05 PM, Amy3 said:

I agree! Believe it or not I agree. Go back and you can see the many places where I agree that the tenants should not be visible in the forums. Only via PM. 

I always thought that could be a problem, although I have nothing negative to say about the tenents that converse on CC,  if i did I would probably keep it to myself.

• Like 2

On 3/11/2018 at 5:30 PM, ooopel said:

wrote that's, is there else ? i swear i will study good, and of course  i will succeed because you are my teacher::)

Lol, there will be a test some time in the future, so study good! If you fail I come over and spank you, and anyone else who fails, including you on your own class Amy!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

@ooopel and @ashleyxyz I’m sorry that I turned off my PM. It’s something I had to do in order to maintain my independence here. I love you both and cherish my friendship with you. Please don’t take offense to it even though it seems like you should. I have my reasons and trust that I did the right thing. People are going to try and tell you things about me. Don’t believe everything you hear. I am an enigma and I remain so despite everything! Forgive me! I love you! ❤️

I can email you still, you gave it to me in a pm at some point. I don't believe what most people say about oirhers, unless they tell me themselves, so don't weorry about that. We're you on VH much today? Is there any can't miss things that happened? If your off now I'll talk to you tommorow! Love you!

• Like 1

On ١٣‏/٣‏/٢٠١٨ at 8:22 AM, Amy3 said:

@ooopel and @ashleyxyz I’m sorry that I turned off my PM. It’s something I had to do in order to maintain my independence here. I love you both and cherish my friendship with you. Please don’t take offense to it even though it seems like you should. I have my reasons and trust that I did the right thing. People are going to try and tell you things about me. Don’t believe everything you hear. I am an enigma and I remain so despite everything! Forgive me! I love you! ❤️

you don't need to be sorry my dear, this is your right,then should you have the confidence,that's who Between us is the biggest of all that at all,and you have credibility to the limit,if you said that to me the sun shone yesterday at night,i will believe you,or if you tell you were met charlie chaplin last night:biggrin:,i also will believe you .I'm not so naive as to take rumors about someone, and consider them as facts,.especially if that person, he didn't said that's,or wrote that's it in his words,i will not  consider you an enigma,i didn't consider you an enigma in the past,so i don't do in the present or even in future,oh come on,then tell me who is the mystery? Look at your heart .. did you see the sun shine  to the world from your heart? ..:heart:

• Like 1

On 3/14/2018 at 9:40 PM, Amy3 said:

Rule #15: All shower curtains, doors, will be removed. Tenants will not be permitted to hinder the view of any cam using curtains, beads, or other means of obscuring the view of any cam. 

And no stepping out of the shower backwards in an attempt to hide your naughty bits

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

And no stepping out of the shower backwards in an attempt to hide your naughty bits

Oh why not? we get to see a nice bttom with this action. :biggrin:

• Like 1