Amy's School of Voyeurism

There is a words going on in my head, i tried to let it go, i mean to speech,  but it refused to gone ... because it regard about my friends, to  surely, my best friends..
There are two of my friends because of a difference in views, and what happens in some of the apartments or events. "On VHTV,
They are both  of them  taking a different views so far, but there is nothing so strange about that ,We are an humans beings and we will not agreed with some of opinions, or some of  views, that  not wierd it's our nature..Humanity, in other words (those are our features) ..but The strange thing, is that  when (the difference of views) turned between these friends to be  an a battle or  the war.Maybe it happens with me also, i can not deny it, and perhaps defended my opinions in the same difficult way and using words difficult or even abuse or take that fight to the personal sides to register my victory .. Maybe i will do all this, but there is a question and you both can imagine that , Then that friendship to which or where way will go or  to any direction??!! .i think that will goes to  break their ties or links. And  we will descend to the cliff and perhaps will fall into rabbit hole as i named it. (Or stuck in the trap) as Amy when named it some times .. Then ,believe me, even if we call (911) to help ?? i think he will can't be able to save those beautiful moments .from vanishing and going into a sea of deep oblivion and also going into  a dark  of shadows.but what worse may be happen than is will be die those memories.. Perhaps after, became the voice of the demons in the top of 
 our heads, let us recognize we all have demons in our heads, that urging us not to make any concession. At the expense of some fake characters in ourselves. i will be the first .i'm i admitted that the ego might make me go beyond the limits of my friends and possibly taken positions of defense or attack  that will lead to win my views at of the victory of the opposite view,  there  is the  question, is this true victory؟!! Then this victory!!  about who on my friends!! ok  it is nice my victory itself.!!!! And then what happens after that.!!!! Don't you see in an instant win you are in fact lost. Lost Friends. There was a common true  telling says that if you want to lose yourself as well as your friends  there is the easy way by use these ways.. Such friendship is the first loser. Those Friendship built on the moments of great, great times.(both of you and me  are a witness to some of its scenes and how beautifully were is).do both of you have broke the most beautiful meanings of friendship, causing in that i drifted away and placed my sorrow inside me .As well as distancing themselves from each other. may now seem indifferent.. Or are not interested in or each one of them says the same (will continue despite this life)  then who has the courage to break the Berlin Wall again, the answer depends on you i will tell the story in the next part of this commentary..!!!!..
Oh earlier"i had this dream.. The dream that i find white hand holding  my hands in some cases such as ," Dream i find those words but excellent; she presented the shorteness.. Those words were like the rope that whatever fell in those a deeper from the Sea of Grief, Patting on my heart, was stuck with my soul from falling more than in the depth of the sadness..save me those
word's  always", because it comes from someone feelings of someone always love his friends..There is a word he said to me one day .i wish i deserved," he told me that i was {real gem } ( i see in those words now ,and i wonder, :  for the Goddess  who's now the (real gem)  my guess is you and that it is a fact?! this is my short answer..just remind this also :The beats of my heart  was heard from  afar when i saw  you  in first time (you Romeo) , by the way Before i forget as usual. Happy Birthday, I'm sorry that was very late Romeo.notice( my  dear friend, if you are the Priest with the red sign, who turns the words into the icons of the hearts,but you will not be able to defeat me,Did you know why?!! Because i am the Queen of hearts, that who can switched the icons into words of love..:heart::biggrin:

bandicam_2018-03-22_00-44-13-511.jpg
There is a dream like (a dream of summer night) when i saw them ..That was my dream, which i hope not to end soon . 

bandicam_2018-03-22_00-49-32-169.jpg
 for  my angel :Those that i asked myself what the definition of she, what is its meaning of she.  did you know who answered me?!! from who replied to my question, the rain fell on me those was  an answer,replied me also, when the hearts are'flying in the sky by your wings, and the moon  are answering me by use Whispering about you, Even butterflies replied me by 'flying' from your hands..!!!! i believe that life means Amy, as Amy criticizes,as Amy is objecttion,as  Amy is silent, Amy tinkles like birds, as Amy boycott all of us,as Amy bother all of us, she is the ones that are Amy and i loved her so she has tops and has a downs. Light and darkness, joy and sorrow, shadow, sun, moon, stars, volcano 
 earthquakes, all of that is Amy's i was not wrong in her definition, if you love her or hate her, you must be a fair with her, Amy is all part of the life ,Amy it's the life of this forum(CC) she is the River of love in this forum(CC), so for this  Amy is life.. my friend..:heart:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ooopel said:

There is a words going on in my head, i tried to let it go, i mean to speech,  but it refused to gone ... because it regard about my friends, to  surely, my best friends..
There are two of my friends because of a difference in views, and what happens in some of the apartments or events. "On VHTV,
They are both  of them  taking a different views so far, but there is nothing so strange about that ,We are an humans beings and we will not agreed with some of opinions, or some of  views, that  not wierd it's our nature..Humanity, in other words (those are our features) ..but The strange thing, is that  when (the difference of views) turned between these friends to be  an a battle or  the war.Maybe it happens with me also, i can not deny it, and perhaps defended my opinions in the same difficult way and using words difficult or even abuse or take that fight to the personal sides to register my victory .. Maybe i will do all this, but there is a question and you both can imagine that , Then that friendship to which or where way will go or  to any direction??!! .i think that will goes to  break their ties or links. And  we will descend to the cliff and perhaps will fall into rabbit hole as i named it. (Or stuck in the trap) as Amy when named it some times .. Then ,believe me, even if we call (911) to help ?? i think he will can't be able to save those beautiful moments .from vanishing and going into a sea of deep oblivion and also going into  a dark  of shadows.but what worse may be happen than is will be die those memories.. Perhaps after, became the voice of the demons in the top of 
 our heads, let us recognize we all have demons in our heads, that urging us not to make any concession. At the expense of some fake characters in ourselves. i will be the first .i'm i admitted that the ego might make me go beyond the limits of my friends and possibly taken positions of defense or attack  that will lead to win my views at of the victory of the opposite view,  there  is the  question, is this true victory؟!! Then this victory!!  about who on my friends!! ok  it is nice my victory itself.!!!! And then what happens after that.!!!! Don't you see in an instant win you are in fact lost. Lost Friends. There was a common true  telling says that if you want to lose yourself as well as your friends  there is the easy way by use these ways.. Such friendship is the first loser. Those Friendship built on the moments of great, great times.(both of you and me  are a witness to some of its scenes and how beautifully were is).do both of you have broke the most beautiful meanings of friendship, causing in that i drifted away and placed my sorrow inside me .As well as distancing themselves from each other. may now seem indifferent.. Or are not interested in or each one of them says the same (will continue despite this life)  then who has the courage to break the Berlin Wall again, the answer depends on you i will tell the story in the next part of this commentary..!!!!..
Oh earlier"i had this dream.. The dream that i find white hand holding  my hands in some cases such as ," Dream i find those words but excellent; she presented the shorteness.. Those words were like the rope that whatever fell in those a deeper from the Sea of Grief, Patting on my heart, was stuck with my soul from falling more than in the depth of the sadness..save me those
word's  always", because it comes from someone feelings of someone always love his friends..There is a word he said to me one day .i wish i deserved," he told me that i was {real gem } ( i see in those words now ,and i wonder, :  for the Goddess  who's now the (real gem)  my guess is you and that it is a fact?! this is my short answer..just remind this also :The beats of my heart  was heard from  afar when i saw  you  in first time (you Romeo) , by the way Before i forget as usual. Happy Birthday, I'm sorry that was very late Romeo.notice( my  dear friend, if you are the Priest with the red sign, who turns the words into the icons of the hearts,but you will not be able to defeat me,Did you know why?!! Because i am the Queen of hearts, that who can switched the icons into words of love..:heart::biggrin:

bandicam_2018-03-22_00-44-13-511.jpg
There is a dream like (a dream of summer night) when i saw them ..That was my dream, which i hope not to end soon . 

bandicam_2018-03-22_00-49-32-169.jpg
 for  my angel :Those that i asked myself what the definition of she, what is its meaning of she.  did you know who answered me?!! from who replied to my question, the rain fell on me those was  an answer,replied me also, when the hearts are'flying in the sky by your wings, and the moon  are answering me by use Whispering about you, Even butterflies replied me by 'flying' from your hands..!!!! i believe that life means Amy, as Amy criticizes,as Amy is objecttion,as  Amy is silent, Amy tinkles like birds, as Amy boycott all of us,as Amy bother all of us, she is the ones that are Amy and i loved her so she has tops and has a downs. Light and darkness, joy and sorrow, shadow, sun, moon, stars, volcano 
 earthquakes, all of that is Amy's i was not wrong in her definition, if you love her or hate her, you must be a fair with her, Amy is all part of the life ,Amy it's the life of this forum(CC) she is the River of love in this forum(CC), so for this  Amy is life.. my friend..:heart:

ooopel, you just put into words everything i had in my mind about what's happening on CC. It's a real shame how some are letting thier emotions going too far and leading to getting personal about any disagreements we might have. It's really getting to be about winning a debate than disagreeing and then moving on. Thanks for youe words of wisdom!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

And I want Mira to climb up on the chandelier and jump off on my face!!:heart::biggrin:  Oh!  that wouldn't really be voyeurism would it?  It would be a hell of a lot of fun though!  For me anyways!:heart::blush:

you, friend  Mic351,until for Now Mira haven't jumped on your face .. What are you waiting for, my friend? you should jump on her rear, and that it is a part of voyuersim also,  be sure This was  part from rules as well..  :cool:

12 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Thank you ooopel! Yes, this is the voice of you inside my mind. You’re so kind to me and you understand me so well. I am everything that you said of me even in my own view. My moods are turbulent and I’m very stubborn. There are many wide gaps surrounding me at the moment and I have to tread lightly. This rift among us is a challenge for sure. I wish there was some way to bridge them. I have no way with the master and so I’m a rogue, like a ranger in the forest. Perhaps time will heal some wounds. I will think about what you said. ❤️

dear amy , all of my hope is that not take you or also take on it him to deeper hole ,, and  hope with both of you know how to find way to come back ..to the road of friendship again .. just take dear a deep thinking about that ..:heart:

26 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Thank you ooopel! Yes, this is the voice of you inside my mind. You’re so kind to me and you understand me so well. I am everything that you said of me even in my own view. My moods are turbulent and I’m very stubborn. There are many wide gaps surrounding me at the moment and I have to tread lightly. This rift among us is a challenge for sure. I wish there was some way to bridge them. I have no way with the master and so I’m a rogue, like a ranger in the forest. Perhaps time will heal some wounds. I will think about what you said. ❤️

Add this Amy. The purpose of this comment is also to remind that some body who's  that is blowing in the fire of these differences between both of  you that, he will not be able to get the result he wants. Because, angel of  my words, will always protect both of you ..And my heart shield will always protect  both of you ":heart:

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

@groomy

Sorry to pull you in here, but I'll get in trouble if I don't.

Answer me this groomy! If indeed swinging is the answer to the money puzzle, what happens to a couple who swings and retreats back to their couple status? Oh yes, I know it's doom! But, here's my real question, are we a victim of our own desires? That is, are there tenants holding back progression out of fear that if they cannot maintain that level of behavior that these loving subscribers will abandon them?  In other words doesn't progressing set it own trap? 

And another, how can RLC maintain a larger subscriber base with fewer apts and far less turnover with far less sexual progression? 

No. It works differently.

Do you have an orgy or party at home, guests? With advertising? Today you will earn well. If something extraordinary happens (5-6 interesting events in different apartments at this time, an epic event / drama is in another apartment) - even with a good and advertised evening - you earn not much but good. However - the next day, if you live a normal life, then you will earn very little.

It works - on a scale day to day. You had an epic yesterday - but today everyone is resting - you will earn little today. Also now, the minimum value of reputation, star status - in the scale is not a forum, but statistics dynamics.

Consequently - those who are interested in good earnings, should do something interesting literally every day. But not always it turns out. Someone got sick. Somewhere technical problems. Somewhere is the love/relationship.

Really the best model now in Stella. Ray and Polly need money - so they do not stop, even if Polly in the hospital - show must go on. For the rest - well, like the last parties of Nina and Alan, are pretty successful.

About RLC - I can assume, they have a more smooth development and stable subscribers base. Again, I can only guess. Perhaps large sales for the VHTV anniversary 1 year of the project - led to a more dynamic development. However, then the subscriber base either decreased, or remained the same, but already twice as many apartments. In this case, the overall configuration has changed. For subscribers, the personality and history of the participants became less important, and more interested in action. Where the action there is the most part subscribers. The rest apartments receive cents.

I assume this based on the heard. When the routine - even good, favorite on forum apartments get quite bit (much less than 2-3 months ago). When a good party-orgy - the result +/- as 2-3 months ago or even more (but here it depends on how many events in other apartments VH).

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

@groomy

I wanted to follow up cause you didn't really answer this question. Is the risk of setting a new bar causing tenants to hold back out of fear that they will have to meet the new bar standard of sexual behavior in order to earn the same results. Is a couple who progresses to swinging doomed to a life of swinging from that point onwards or can they go back to a couple status and be ok? 

Look at the case of Mira and Henry for example. Can they reach the same earning heights as a solo act or MUST they swing and progress to a new level in order to win the same earnings as before? Is swinging a trap that once crossed is a point of no return?

The direct speech of Mira - "Well, who is already interested in how we fuck... Nobody..."  Go back to ordinary sex? Easily. Misty back and all bad with statistics (George or Alex and Lina would have dismissed her 100%. Only Anna supports her and gives time). Ella and Isaac returned to ordinary life - but for respectful reason. And E&I back in swing-life at the end of the month or the beginning of May. But they very-very-very much lost money because they began to live an ordinary life.

As for the bar - I did not understand. Rather, it is a necessary measure - to such a large number of apartments. Otherwise, in some apartments, even a good action - simply ignored by subscribers. Just because - as there are too many apartments.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Bar - I mean a standard of behavior that is needed to win the same level of views. So, for example take Lily and Noah. They never shared partners, but if they did have a 3some or a 4some with guests, and then the guest left a few days later and they were alone again would the viewers then abandon them until they had the next 3some? Is there a long term price to be paid if a couple briefly has a multiple partner encounter?  

Before, there was inertia. After a good party - a few days was noticeably more statistics.

Not now. Today you have a party - good statistics. Tomorrow you have nothing - the statistics are very bad. The day after tomorrow the usual sex - statistics are very bad. And again, the orgy is good statistics. That is, you do something interesting = you get money. You rest - the subscribers are watching someone else, not you. No inertia.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, indeed! But, if a couple reaches a new high must that high be maintained the next day and all the days after to reach the same level of earning. Or is there a diminished return for failing to reach that level the next day and all the days to come? 

If a couple decided to swing for a day, can they go back to just being a couple and earn the same they esrned before they swang or it will their earings slide downwards until they swing again? 

Yes - orgies, parties are good earnings. Everything else - very much less.

To repeat earnings - it is possible only new orgy/party.

At the same time, I definitely heard some discussions, in different apartments - surprise and discontent. That is, there was good orgy/party, advertising is on Twitter, on the forum some posts. But it looked bad (statistics).

I also heard the opposite. It seemed like nothing - just an alcohol party with guests. At the forum - mostly dissatisfaction. However, the statistics are magnificent.

It's like in show business - you never know where the failure, where the success.

But in general - orgies/parties - the best earnings at the moment. If you stop (rest, normal sex with the boyfriend) - then the earnings are minimal (and very much lower than 2-3 months ago).

That is, the main problem discussed in all apartments. It's statistics when there is no party. It is extremely low. At parties/guests/orgies +/- like 2-3 months ago - is good.

• Like 1