9 minutes ago, just man said:

bandicam_2018-04-03_23-31-33-371.jpg

Can anyone here help me, i have the same problem with RLC, for non - subscribers like me, What is the best solution to get skip it, i use the vpn with Google Chrome Browser and i tried to skipping on, but it's couldn't so .. Why Rlc are usees this way i don't know?!! but they want too a new subscribers, How anyone can to subscrib ?!!and we do not see anything "?? !!

If your using a VPN then that's like why you're getting that message.  Disable the VPN and try it again.

• Like 2

Just now, just man said:

In my country  this RLC site are blocked,  i cann't browse it without VPN..:dodgy:

Try another Country there's likely something that should work.  They haven't blocked everything on VPN only certain servers.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Try another Country there's likely something that should work.  They haven't blocked everything on VPN only certain servers.

well thank you dear, i will try, maybe your advice will succeed this time and  i hope so..

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, just man said:

finally . After trying with 10 countries, i took an a tour around the world from 4 sides of the earth .. i found a country that is not blocked by the site. Thanks alot Admin for the helping..:biggrin:

Whatever you found to make it work keep the info to yourself. Posting it publicly will only give RLC a heads up to try and figure what's used.