Chloe & Tyler - General Chat Topic (2018)

I am pleased as anyone welcoming Chloe back to the RLC screens.

However this afternoon's watching doesn't bode well for any action. Chloe walks about wearing very little but is unable to capture fella's interest as he's allegedly busy on his computer. Chloe then persuades him to go to the sofa where she climbs on top of him and starts a little petting. Fella doesn't exactly throw her off but the whole he keeps himself busy reading messages on the phone. Not for one or two minutes, no, the whole time, at least as I was watching. 

I don't know whether he's the same boyfriend that was there at Xmas, but I don'tt see this relationship lasting long. Chloe already looks bored to death...

22 minutes ago, J0kk3r said:

However this afternoon's watching doesn't bode well for any action. Chloe walks about wearing very little but is unable to capture fella's interest as he's allegedly busy on his computer. Chloe then persuades him to go to the sofa where she climbs on top of him and starts a little petting. Fella doesn't exactly throw her off but the whole he keeps himself busy reading messages on the phone. Not for one or two minutes, no, the whole time, at least as I was watching. 

I don't know whether he's the same boyfriend that was there at Xmas, but I don'tt see this relationship lasting long. Chloe already looks bored to death...

of course he is the same boyfriend :biggrin:

1 hour ago, J0kk3r said:

She is on her period