Chloe & Tyler - General Chat Topic (2018)

Maybe this is a reach....

As Lana & Chloe are good friends, it's fair to say that Chloe is the same age as Lana (22).  It is also fair to say they both don't mind getting naked (or boinking) in front of a camera. One item that is not similar is Chloe gives oral and it seems nobody has seen Lana give oral to Robert.

Back to similarities, they both like older men (I estimate Robert is 26 and it looks like Tyler could be older).

Just an observation.

Ok, I have to comment....She's laying on the couch in her sexy and panties looking at her phone and petting her pussy.  Then, he sits down between her legs and proceeds to eat two fast food hamburgers.  Who does this?  I wish he would have eaten her instead or left her alone.

Have to give Chloe and Tyler credit together today. They brought a guest couple over to have dinner and use the sauna. Currently they are in the bath and may have sec tonight. They seem to be good with the cameras as well, unlike guests at.a couple other apartments opened in the last 6 months

4 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

Have to give Chloe and Tyler credit together today. They brought a guest couple over to have dinner and use the sauna. Currently they are in the bath and may have sec tonight. They seem to be good with the cameras as well, unlike guests at.a couple other apartments opened in the last 6 months

Have they been in the bath or the sauna together? I have not been watching but it would seem more likely to me they have used the sauna - hence the dress for all!

1 minute ago, Oldstalker said:

Have they been in the bath or the sauna together? I have not been watching but it would seem more likely to me they have used the sauna - hence the dress for all!

Both couples were in the sauna together in bathing suits. Now just the guest couple in the bath alone

• Like 1