Foxy, Kira - Part #1

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Anyone knows from what manager it's the house?i first tought was Lina and Alex but if you look time archive appears an image of old Edda place..also that little coach in livingroom it's an nightmare...only cam that catchs it(cam2)it's superrr far,and seems th girl likes to site there.This girl..seems new,kinda similar to Serena(but an little more fit).

Ze81, smile! It's what you wanted.
Maybe Bia and Mark can also be present here.::)
Serena is right. Nina too (and Alan).
:dodgy:

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

if we are lucky we will see again Edda here (not Joe because its an allgirls apt)

Serena is right, because one of the girls is her friend.
Edda together not so unviable like that.
And I pointed to Alan, because on the last visit of them, a chemistry of sympathy between them.

More comfortable here than he (Alan) felt in Chadd eTod, it sure will.
:cool:

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Anyone knows from what manager it's the house?i first tought was Lina and Alex but if you look time archive appears an image of old Edda place..also that little coach in livingroom it's an nightmare...only cam that catchs it(cam2)it's superrr far,and seems th girl likes to site there.This girl..seems new,kinda similar to Serena(but an little more fit).

Interesting observation. So you say there was the pictures of Edda Joe place first in timeline means this place is still online just no longer on the site. Guess we wills see new people there soon .

• Upvote 1

if the clock of the apartment is correct, then there will be very little chance for you to see the other participants of George's apartments, because not the same time difference 

so for me not the same city 

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Interesting observation. So you say there was the pictures of Edda Joe place first in timeline means this place is still online just no longer on the site. Guess we wills see new people there soon .

Excuse me !
But where is this place the first project for Edda and Joe?

Is not even the bathroom the same?

Similar architecture? I agree ! And this makes it close to NAS in location.

7 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Like Nina and Serena too.
:rolleyes:

i dubt Nina & Serena are bisexual naturally... they become bisex for money... do you remember the days when they did not do anything? no kisses no sex no oral?