Foxy, Kira - Part #1

28 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Well, gentlemen!

Leaving now . Anna and Alan are arguing in the room behind closed doors. Physically and not by cell phone.

I'll see if you have any victims or survivors tomorrow. I would a VHTV dvise you to try to do this so that you do not have "technical problems" too often.

And again, my congratulations to you who have handled everything so efficiently.
Maybe you have achieved your intended goal.

What Alan?And what Anna?Anastacia?

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Houlii said:

I have to agree with you..Alan worked hard on this one..patient as well. You have to admit he's persistent and doesn't think too much about the possible emotional fallout..but he did it..you can bet she likes it now..

I would dare say that Alan may even have tried to be the first, but I get the sense that someone has gone ahead of him in this ..
The same for Foxy and her ease for anal sex.

4 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Google changes NIna to Ana.
When I'm alert I correct. When nervous and angry ...

Ha ok now makes sense.Alan should try to do that to foxy...she would beat the crap of him.

9 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I would dare say that Alan may even have tried to be the first, but I get the sense that someone has gone ahead of him in this ..

Of course... Here i totally agree with you

11 minutes ago, thedbear said:

my assumptions is the girls have experience with the strap on mostly.. not so much with a dick..My guess is maybe Foxy has had more than Kira. Foxy seems more experienced with living in the party lane than Kira. I think these gay boys pulled a fast one on her and slipped her the real thing...the boys  cuddle but there was little actual gay sex seen there..looked pretty hetero to me with Foxy..

11 minutes ago, Houlii said:

my assumptions is the girls have experience with the strap on mostly.. not so much with a dick..My guess is maybe Foxy has had more than Kira. Foxy seems more experienced with living in the party lane than Kira. I think these gay boys pulled a fast one on her and slipped her the real thing...the boys  cuddle but there was little actual gay sex seen there..looked pretty hetero to me with Foxy..

I used a very specific term and appropriate to that.
See in example that we have the pair of Foxy without a reliable erection.
After the act of penetration we heard clearly and cadentially the characteristic beat of a penis in action and in riste.
However he withdraws and the penis is still without a condition of riste,
As ?

Foxy does felatio in a semi flaccid penis and then he does pentrace ..... anal ..... Like ?????????

And when they are fucking, instead of the standard moaning characteristic in anyone in this situation, they keep laughing and making comical comments. Foxy laughs, but does not moan.
As ?

Bizarre is the word.
Not to mention that the Gays there fuck more and better than the heteros of some projects here.
As ?

• Like 1

On ٢٣‏/٣‏/٢٠١٨ at 8:37 AM, x1000 said:

time with original nature craving  can make  a lot , in main condition  if gorge let them alone and go to fuck himself:biggrin:

we are waiting now for the second shity level ,the stick of broom entrance  george :biggrin: