Lisa & Grant

First time (I believe) we have been able to see the view from Lisa's loggia.  The camera fell down (I sent a ticket) and whilst getting it back into position Lisa briefly pointed it out of the window. Well done to VH and Lisa :heart: for getting it sorted so quickly.

View07.jpg

Looking good young lady :heart:

Lisa227.jpg

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, Arkay2 said:

First time (I believe) we have been able to see the view from Lisa's loggia.  The camera fell down (I sent a ticket) and whilst getting it back into position Lisa briefly pointed it out of the window. Well done to VH and Lisa :heart: for getting it sorted so quickly.

View07.jpg  1   489.21 kB

2   401.38 kB

Nice landscape view. 

Having so many buildings in such wide open area is an indication that this is not a congested city. Something I like, but don't get. 

I remember Chloe joined Lisa when Lisa was alone going through some anxiety or depression crisis. 

This is a right time to leave Lisa on her own, since she found Grant.

Chloe must be a good friend. She seemed to be a wise person with good common sense.

I wish luck for Chloe and her relationship with James. They meant to be together.

I hope she come to visit Lisa ( and us) from time to time. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sat11 said:

the girl came with  grant after lisa left and she left 5 min before lisa came back, i guess she did not want to meet her

Nice finding. This is interesting.

She might be Chloe replacement?