Lisa & Grant

2 hours ago, KirbyFCF2 said:

:heart:

74q22DcP_o.jpg

Better watch there might be another conspiracy getting formed about Em's visit and how many boys she will interact with between the two apartments.:biggrin:

• Like 2

This doesn't appear good :sad: Grant seemed to be packing his clothes earlier, and now an apparent serious conversation with Lisa. Hope everything is OK between them, if not then that they can sort it out. :heart:

Lisa248.jpg

Lisa250.jpg

Lisa246.jpg

Lisa247.jpg

Lisa252.jpg

Lisa253.jpg

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, x1000 said:

man or relationship not only  sex 

I agree with this, it's not just sex, but if sex is not good,

long-term. is gaining greater importance

Anyway, as I said above, I do not want the couple to end because I've really created a sympathy for Lisa, and she seems to like to grant

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

grant never really seemed comfortable with the cams. lisa behaves like she is in a nudist camp while grant stays dressed 90% of the time. or maybe he found out about some of lisa's past extra curricular activities?

I said it from day one. Lisa is just using Grant for the show. There's no deep love between the two.

It's strange that Em visited Lisa yesterday and after she left all this started and when Em got back, she changed her behavior with Sid. 

This is just a fake drama to make more views.

3 minutes ago, pahman said:

I said it from day one. Lisa is just using Grant for the show. There's no deep love between the two.

It's strange that Em visited Lisa yesterday and after she left all this started and when Em got back, she changed her behavior with Sid. 

This is just a fake drama to make more views.

Really hope you are wrong but the possibility is there...