Jane & Dick - General Chat Topic (2018)

il y a 3 minutes, ze81 a dit :

Salut, je pense que dans les dernières semaines à l'endroit où il a mieux à cet égard, pas parfait, mais était ok, maintenant son corps .... fantastique et de la personnalité, de mauvais que nous probarby ne verra jamais sa fille again.beautiful.

I do not know where I read that she had problems with a guy, but I do not remember well and I do not mean bullshit. But I would like to see her again

Just now, martyen said:

I do not know where I read that she had problems with a guy, but I do not remember well and I do not mean bullshit. But I would like to see her again

In masha house?Only thing I seen was an big discution between her and boyfriend with masha and Sasha,they even pack the things fast and leaved,after that never seen them again sadly.Indeed would be great to see her back.

il y a 1 minute, ze81 a dit :

Dans la maison de Masha? La seule chose que j'ai vu était une grande discution entre elle et son petit ami avec Masha et Sasha, ils emballent même les choses rapidement et feuilles, après que les jamais vu à nouveau sadly.Indeed serait génial de la voir revenir.

in my memories they came out in club with Masha Sasha the sister and maybe her boyfriend, and a guy would have pecked the sister (can be flirting) as a result of this story they came back and the next day they left.But one more I'm not sure exactly.

• Like 1

il y a 6 minutes, moos54 a dit :

Il est drôle, mais la fille que vous faites référence à l'est pas, n'a jamais été et ne sera jamais la sœur de Masha :biggrin:

I wanted to say it but I did not want to make confusion, but I knew that ze, talked about this girl

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, martyen said:

I wanted to say it but I did not want to make confusion, but I knew that ze, talked about this girl

but masha also has a sister who has come to visit twice with her husband ::)

il y a 1 minute, moos54 a dit :

mais Masha a aussi une soeur qui est venu visiter deux fois avec son mari ::)

Moos I appreciate your sly humor....::)..... but we are all (you included)   talking about the same girl.......:angel:.....

5 minutes ago, martyen said:

Moos I appreciate your sly humor....::)..... but we are all (you included)   talking about the same girl.......:angel:.....

I do not say the opposite, I just say that the little blonde is not the sister of Masha and another little blonde is the sister of Masha :biggrin:

First off the little blonde is not Masha's sister. Second this is TK & TKW the couple that gave us some of the best moments in M&S before D showed up lol! I hope their sex is as kinky and hardcore as it was when they visited their friends