Jane & Dick - General Chat Topic (2018)

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Yes Jane had sex with Sasha several times,but was talking about masha "sister" and Sasha..think nothing happened between them,at least I didn't seen,and watch the place a lot in those times.

no, nothing happened between Sasha and false sister of Masha or real sister of Masha :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, martyen said:

maybe to compete with Masha & Sasha tonight and get more view ....:angel:

I am really hoping that TK and TKW will indeed compete with Masha and Sasha. They have become a click-bait fraud and I am tired of their tactic. I welcome the new apartment.

Hope Jane and Dick (I still call them TK and TKW) get off to a good start. I was hoping they would return soon and am happy that they have their own apartment. It's good that they are in a different country than Masha and Sasha now so that they don't have to visit for us to see them. They would not be comfortable anyway in that environment again because I don't see them going along with the fake scenarios that seem to go on their. 

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

Fuck,serious?wish I had seen that,don't Remeber any approximation between them.

I watched her like BB does Belle and I never saw anything like what he said happened between them,she was very happy with her bf also but I didn't see every minute she was there so I cant say I didn't happen but I doubt it though but I would think if it did happen somebody on CC would have been saying something about it before now

13 minutes ago, Donzi said:

Deal! Lets make it happen! Do you have my version of the last 4 some? 

Only the version that we can get in the internet. Do you know it?

Thanks for the up vote. Did you notice that the black cat doesn't like Masha? Sometimes he attacks her. She should learn with Sasha how to be gentle.

8 minutes ago, novidades said:

Only the version that we can get in the internet. Do you know it?

Thanks for the up vote. Did you notice that the black cat doesn't like Masha? Sometimes he attacks her. She should learn with Sasha how to be gentle.

If you have something to share that you capped I'll swap it with ya. I capped it and its some of my best work.

1 hour ago, Donzi said:

Deal! Lets make it happen! Do you have my version of the last 4 some? 

Ooops! Only now I noticed that I misunderstood your post.

Thanks for your offering but as I told you, I don't have enough space in my laptop.

If I'm not wrong, Dick and wife, were at M & S twice and I suppose they had foursome in both. Foursome and swap too.

I remember very well the pleasure in Masha eyes always Dick was near her. And Masha also had her lesbian moments with Jane. With Jane she used some sexual gadgets that she never used with other women.

I've been waiting all day for Dick to come home. Now I'm watching four different cameras and cannot get a decent picture of either of them unless they are standing directly in front of a camera in the light. This has to be one of the worse camera placement and lighting situations ever in the history of RLC. (And this is coming from a fan). Maybe Dick and Jane decided they don't want to be seen but it seems to me this was probably an RLC decision.

7 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

I watched her like BB does Belle and I never saw anything like what he said happened between them,she was very happy with her bf also but I didn't see every minute she was there so I cant say I didn't happen but I doubt it though but I would think if it did happen somebody on CC would have been saying something about it before now

Same,i watch a lotttt when she was there,mostly when she start doing things with boyfriends and never seen any aproximation with Sasha,but who knows..for sure I didn't watch all the time,also was some time ago so maybe memory isn't the best.