Stella & Stephan, Evi & Alan

24 minutes ago, Vicky1132 said:

too far cameras too big place what a waste of 20 cameras but hope full big partiesbut like lexy and petty apartment too much cameras with so little action there......:angel:

You need binoculars to see with practically all the cams

• Like 1

5 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Did this Apartment change Timezones.  I thought before it GMT+5 and now it shows GMT+3.

I think they have the clocks wrong. It’s 4:30 on the clocks yet there’s daylight lighting up the living room. I think it’s still GMT+5

1 minute ago, Kkru394 said:

I think they have the clocks wrong. It’s 4:30 on the clocks yet there’s daylight lighting up the living room. I think it’s still GMT+5

We'll find out in the next day or two.   One other Apartment was like this not long ago and they just adjusted the clocks to the right time.

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Yep... All houses with +5 already have daylight (NAS, Foxy,Kira and Ray,Polly)  and all houses i check with loggia with +3 it's still night there... so i guess it's a normal jeka issue with time

So I take it that the Apartment is in the GMT+5 Zone.

Thanks for the Information.

8 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

So I take it that the Apartment is in the GMT+5 Zone.

Thanks for the Information.

Seeing the daylight i believe in that..
but it's weird the cams have that timestamp and VH says at list of houses that it's +3gmt 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I actually think it is pretty good for such a huge place. 

I agree, The living room is the big issue. But looking at that room  I'm not sure there are too many places to get cameras different from what we see that won't seem far away . . I guess you could add one or two behind each side of the couch to get the full couch closeup .  The guestroom could use a second camera too.  The other rooms themselves are pretty good for the size

8 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Seeing the daylight i believe in that..
but it's weird the cams have that timestamp and VH says at list of houses that it's +3gmt 

Will wait and see what transpires over the next day or two.  If something is amiss VHTV will correct the GMT or Time Issue.

• Like 1