Stella & Stephan, Evi & Alan

Just now, Amy3 said:

Followed by more webcamming. Have you seen the numbers though. Fuckin A! I'd be camming to! It's is dreadfully boring to watch though and I can't for the life of me understand the appeal. I guess it's desparate horny guys who long to feel a connection with a hot girl on some level. If these guys only knew what the girls really thought about them I wonder if they would still do it. Perhaps so, because as long as they are paying they own her, well at least up to her willingness to perform. I've seen girls do a whole lot more then these girls do, that's what surprises me about their numbers. 

I lately watched for two minutes only to check out what great front view cam of the bed users do not get because the stupid camming equipment is in the way. Other than on this occasion I never watch their camshows.

41 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Followed by more webcamming. Have you seen the numbers though. Fuckin A! I'd be camming to! It's is dreadfully boring to watch though and I can't for the life of me understand the appeal. I guess it's desparate horny guys who long to feel a connection with a hot girl on some level. If these guys only knew what the girls really thought about them I wonder if they would still do it. Perhaps so, because as long as they are paying they own her, well at least up to her willingness to perform. I've seen girls do a whole lot more then these girls do, that's what surprises me about their numbers. 

I guess you have to take into consideration the guys win because they can sit with their VR glasses on with the sensation these girls are doing this just for them..The girls get the sensation every time they wag their tail money falls out of the sky.. it's a win win situation for all. There are many desperate people out there that don't have the benefit of someone like your avatar kneeling in front of them.. for a few bucks they can..life can be good..

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Houlii said:

I guess you have to take into consideration the guys win because they can sit with their VR glasses on with the sensation these girls are doing this just for them..The girls get the sensation every time they wag their tail money falls out of the sky.. it's a win win situation for all. There are many desperate people out there that don't have the benefit of someone like your avatar kneeling in front of them.. for a few bucks they can..life can be good..

Life can be good, but not as good as with a real person kneeling in front of you

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Life can be good, but not as good as with a real person kneeling in front of you

you are so right Ash..I can even think of a bunch of next things to it,,but it's in there somewhere..haha

• Like 1