Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Some of these girls have been there for awhile.   It's about time for RLC to bring on some Fresh Meat.   :biggrin:

i agree i am getting bored with them all ready. 

4 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Exactly the point I made from the start of the re-opened Barcelona. I think there is a very different relationship with couples though. They stuck with Maya through some difficult times. The Barcelona girls aren't employees though not in a simple sense but to suggest that RLC don't care about the content would be naive and ridiculous even if they are not running those apartments themselves.

I'm not sure what you mean by the Barcelona girls not being employee's in the simple sense.  However, you are correct that they care what the employee's do to bring in and keep the customers that they have.  Anyone that thinks anything different would just be plum crazy.  The couples don't need as much interaction as the so called single girls which we all know that they are not single.  I believe there is much more input from RLC than others want to believe and that is because I don't live in the fantasy world as many others do.

It's been good talking to you BB but I need to catch up and go to bed.  My stomach is full of mudbugs and I'm ready for the sack.

Have a good one!!

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

They don't do anything much. They have the same routine almost daily.  It's like watching Bonanza Reruns.

i know i been watching on and off. i just not been commenting on here lately.