Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

4 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

I don't see RLC doing something that would encourage them to do shit off cam that is not well thought out now is it

I think you are naive in this way of thinking.  If you for one second believe that these girls only work for RLC while in the apartment, I just don't know what to say!  There are a lot of people that believe that Alex doesn't exist anymore but I've been told his name has been mentioned numerous times in all the apartments.  I guess we all just choose what we want to believe!

4 hours ago, euromike69 said:

Not a lot of thought gets put in a lot of these comments Emmet,,,,why would RLC ever make it's tenants do shit away from the cameras that would in turn not make them any money.

If they could they would always make the girls stay home,,the more they are home,,the more people watch,the more new subscribers and the more money from Replay.

The problem is.....is you don't know how much money they are making for RLC when they are not in the apartments...

9 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

The problem is.....is you don't know how much money they are making for RLC when they are not in the apartments...

Well people should ask themselves, how do the girls get all the money they get to go out like they do,,plus go shopping.

• Like 1