Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

5 hours ago, euromike69 said:

The plan in the morning for JZ is,,,,,,,,,

Wake up at 8:30,,,,20 minutes from there to the train station,,then 25 minutes to the Central Station,,then 20 minutes to the Airport :biggrin:

Obviously not unless they forgot to set an alarm.

Surely Fuck's birthday is over and he can go home. My Sexy Belle:heart: is still in her underwear and maybe the 2 facts are related. Only a week left and she should be as wild and naked as she likes without having to think about a bloke she doesn't know wandering around. Where her room is girls pop in on the way to the kitchen and if the door is left open as he passes which it frequently is ...

People have said some girls have treated Barcelona like a hotel, well that certainly seems to be the case now. Time for Fuck to go.

7 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Surely Fuck's birthday is over and he can go home. My Sexy Belle:heart: is still in her underwear and maybe the 2 facts are related. Only a week left and she should be as wild and naked as she likes without having to think about a bloke she doesn't know wandering around. Where her room is girls pop in on the way to the kitchen and if the door is left open as he passes which it frequently is ...

People have said some girls have treated Barcelona like a hotel, well that certainly seems to be the case now. Time for Fuck to go.

Well the cleaner is in so My Belle:heart: probably wouldn't be naked anyway. Last time she was in My Belle:heart:'s room she looked directly at My Cute Belle:heart:'s awesome ass a couple of times but then who can blame her? :biggrin::biggrin::heart::heart::biggrin::biggrin: