Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

One thing you might have missed earlier was when the cleaner was in the kitchen My Naughty Belle:heart: had her towel open revealing her kitty and did seem to peer around the corner to take a look at the cleaner's ass - reciprocation LOL

I posted earlier that my UnpredictaBelle:heart: wouldn't get naked in front of the cleaner. How wrong I was.

25 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

thank you beautiful sexy monica :heart: for sharing another one of your magnificent bates with all of us:heart:

Now that Monica is not packing it seems, and went out to get groceries and wine, we can all relax a little

cause for now it seems she is not leaving just yet and we can enjoy this wonderful lady some more :biggrin::heart:

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, happyone said:

Now that Monica is not packing it seems, and went out to get groceries and wine, we can all relax a little

cause for now it seems she is not leaving just yet and we can enjoy this wonderful lady some more :biggrin::heart:

I guess her closet is kind of empty--so maybe not today, but soon she will be leaving this apartment 

1 hour ago, happyone said:

she seems rather depressed--wonder what is wrong, if anything 

Blair has appeared that way during a fair bit of her stay. My Happy Belle:heart: does her best to cheer her up especially when she had to leave the first time. It might just be that she has that look but I'm inclined to think she misses her home or her freedom. Even when we see her in a playful mood it seems to me like she's trying to force herself. Don't get me wrong she does have good times as well but there is not quite that upbeat nature that the other girls have in varying degrees.I suppose that shows more given how bouncy and smiley Belle, Rosie and Jasmin are most of the time.