Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

10 minutes ago, happyone said:

I guess her closet is kind of empty--so maybe not today, but soon she will be leaving this apartment 

Caro emptied her closet and packed her case several days before she actually left. However this might have been a ploy to make sure Jasmin's transition to B2 was presented to RLC as a fait accompli because Jasmin started filling the cupboard with her stuff as quickly as Caro made space.

The first time My Belle:heart: left she started packing 3 or 4 days before leaving which came as no surprise to me.

Super lesbian Rosemary already has her hands oon the new girl, Cerena. Rosemary is like Kira, she likes to get girls off.  So far my impression of Cerena is another Sophie, Super fine but no money shot.

18 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Caro emptied her closet and packed her case several days before she actually left. However this might have been a ploy to make sure Jasmin's transition to B2 was presented to RLC as a fait accompli because Jasmin started filling the cupboard with her stuff as quickly as Caro made space.

The first time My Belle:heart: left she started packing 3 or 4 days before leaving which came as no surprise to me.

You are really encouraging :wink::dodgy:

54 minutes ago, Frankster said:

Anybody noticed that RLC changed Cerenas name to Serena sometime around 18.00 Barca time?

Just noticed now, funny how they screw up their names, but if its a fake name I guess it wouldnt matter if it was spelled with a C or an S.