letsdothis

Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

Welcome back to the real world Magical Monica:heart:...It must be nice to get your own space back...:biggrin:

monica fueling up... she looks amazing in heart shapes b and p::)

1 minute ago, adamneve said:

monica fueling up... she looks amazing in heart shapes b and p::)

Yes, they've dried out since the last time she wore them!...:biggrin::heart:

13 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

If there're any RLC guys here now...Goodnight...:sleepy:

Actually, any VHTV guys here, and they'll be plenty now  goodnight to you too...:biggrin:.

I do not think so, I'm not a fan of VHTV, because it seems to consist mostly of swinger couples that will meet up to have sex-parties, it might be somewhat set up events, but it is NOT silly fake acting, nor tease shows. I rather think members of VHTV are laughing their asses off at RLC right now, because I have the impression -dead apartments + only bullshit shows- were the very reason they left RLC.

wattup NagaC?:biggrin:

12 minutes ago, adamneve said:

wattup NagaC?:biggrin:

I'm good Adam, and you...? ::)

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I'm good Adam, and you...? ::)

...I'm better now that Monica's got her space back, cleaned up, had a bath and smells as sweet as a nut again...:heart::heart:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

...I'm better now that Monica's got her space back, cleaned up, had a bath and smells as sweet as a nut again...:heart::heart:

The same.. she seemed a little restricted.. made the room seem tiny.. hence she needs the bigger room... more entertaining:blush:

14 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

You know what BB...Us English have the same sense of humour,and a lot of the guys out there basically haven't...But I'm surprised Happy didn't chip in...:confused:

Happy was busy doing real life stuff--or maybe I ----------------:biggrin:

• Like 1

It looks like MM is going out...I wonder if Sofie's waiting for her to leaves before she bates...just in case Monica interrupted her by bursting in with a nice cuppa tea...:dodgy:

Seriously though, I think it's really sad that these 2 previous friends have fallen out big style...They've both been in the kitchen a coupla time today and not a word...:sad:
Monica tried really hard the last time but can't be arsed with Sofie this time round and won't kiss her arse again...

sad face emoticon

Monica left 1723, and looking fantastic as usual...:heart:

Chances are, at this time, she's meeting her BF from work and going out for dinner...A bit like me tonight...I'm meeting Mrs Naga when she finishes work and we're going out to dinner...It's our Wedding Anniversary today...::)

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Chances are, at this time, she's meeting her BF from work and going out for dinner...A bit like me tonight...I'm meeting Mrs Naga when she finishes work and we're going out to dinner...It's our Wedding Anniversary today...::)

happy anniversary  and I will look after monica tonight she will be in real good hands:biggrin:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Congrats on another year-glad you remembered :biggrin:

• Like 1

monica I came in just as you was leaving so please have a good afternoon and evening sexy:heart:

2 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

happy anniversary  and I will look after monica tonight she will be in real good hands:biggrin:

Who's that?...There's only 1 woman in my life today...:dodgy: