Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

1 minute ago, Nick said:

Mike was she before in RLC I can't remember her she must not bean that good that i can't remember  

i don't think so, i was around when Kirsty, kamila and nora was in the old b1.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Blair has appeared that way during a fair bit of her stay. My Happy Belle:heart: does her best to cheer her up especially when she had to leave the first time. It might just be that she has that look but I'm inclined to think she misses her home or her freedom. Even when we see her in a playful mood it seems to me like she's trying to force herself. Don't get me wrong she does have good times as well but there is not quite that upbeat nature that the other girls have in varying degrees.I suppose that shows more given how bouncy and smiley Belle, Rosie and Jasmin are most of the time.

Well said,but i think Blair :heart: is either a depressed woman or self conscious about herself, she looks at herself in the mirror differently than the other girls. I have seen very pretty women who are not happy about themselves in some way, whether it is psychological or physically  i don't know,i'm just an online psychologist :cool: . I do feel for her as i see her happy and playful one day and bed all day the next. (staying in bed all day is a sign of depression:sad:) Not much that can be done if that is the case unfortunately,except prescription meds,,which i am against.

1 minute ago, RAGNAR said:
  7 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

i don't think so, i was around when Kirsty, kamila and nora was in the old b1.

NORA the head school master:sick: giphy.gifNever say that name 3 times in a row or she will be back.:angry::biggrin:

nora nora jenny lol.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, maxfactor said:

All he has done is confirm to the internet and the thousands of us that sub to RLC, that he is a complete failure.  I don't care if there are cameras and he is nervous, he had a chance last night to take the stud of the year award and he fucking blew it.  He should be ashamed of himself.  The last thing I would be doing when in that situation is getting up and leaving the situation to check the music on my fucking cell phone?  How many times did he do it last night?  Fuck what a pussy!

Max, it was just a bit of drunken fun...Did you really think something sexual was really gonna happen?...:dodgy: