Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

5 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

yBut you missed my point,,, it was not based on what you drink or if you got drunk from Baleys.

I was comparing what Serena is drinking vs the other ladies,,if she is drinking Bailey vs them just drinking White Wine,,she could get drunk faster than they would.

But then again,,Rosie and Belle are pretty good drinkers. What Serena is drinking has more alcohol content than what the other ladies or drinking,,, But who knows Rosie might bring out the Tequila later,, White wine is usually what they warm up with.::)

And maybe Serena is as good a drinker as Rosie and Belle if they hung around together before getting at B4, Seems they were good friends before RLC.  Who knows how much time they know each other :huh: 

Good evening guys and gals (if we have any here :confused:...). I really expected Monica to have gone when I logged on tonight, hoping it was to B4 but not really sure. I've gotta be happy she's in B2 for at least another night...:biggrin::heart:

Thank you for another  tremendous session again this afternoon my girl...You will be sorely missed, if indeed you are going soon...

Other good news...Another attractive blond in B4 replacing Tiana, and Anita's bully boy BF has gone...:biggrin:
Welcome Serena, it's obvious that you know a few of the 'party girl clan' in B4 already...:dodgy:...Enjoy your stay...::)

Slightly sad Tiana couldn't continue with her Barca adventure, especially when she got on well with Sofie and Naomi...I wish her well for the future...:heart:

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

We are running late on the 10 0'clock show,,,stay tuned.:biggrin:

11:53 PM
Thursday, April 12, 2018 (GMT+2)
Time in Barcelona, Spain

Ready Sir!  Ready to type with one hand.....

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

We are running late on the 10 0'clock show,,,stay tuned.:biggrin:

11:53 PM
Thursday, April 12, 2018 (GMT+2)
Time in Barcelona, Spain

Well if their recent shows are anything to go by it could be well worth watching...:biggrin: