Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

Monica isn't home yet so I force myself to watch Jasmin bating in the bath:dodgy:...It was beautiful girl but for the best effect you need to warm up for an hour with some sexy underwear on, eventually pull your panties to 1 side, then the other, then up between your pussy lips. Next release your fabulous breasts from their holder...Rub your pussy over your panties till they're dripping wet...It's even better when they're wet pretty much before you start...Get a friend out of your drawer to help you if you like...Eventually your panties will be so wet you'll have to take them off and proceed to give yourself several fantastic bed shaking orgasms...it's harder in the bath to get that effect, although you did slide down...:biggrin:...It's not always necessary to point directly at the cam for the best effect...:dodgy:

But thank you Jas...:heart:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

Remember when Rosie bated Jasmin under the covers in B2 and we thought it was the greatest thing we'd ever seen from Jas? My, how far we've come ::)

What's different pea?...It's the same old Jasmin to me...:dodgy:

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Monica isn't home yet so I force myself to watch Jasmin bating in the bath:dodgy:...It was beautiful girl but for the best effect you need to warm up for an hour with some sexy underwear on, eventually pull your panties to 1 side, then the other, then up between your pussy lips. Next release your fabulous breasts from their holder...Rub your pussy over your panties till they're dripping wet...It's even better when they're wet pretty much before you start...Get a friend out of your drawer to help you if you like...Eventually your panties will be so wet you'll have to take them off and proceed to give yourself several fantastic bed shaking orgasms...it's harder in the bath to get that effect, although you did slide down...:biggrin:...It's not always necessary to point directly at the cam for the best effect...:dodgy:

But thank you Jas...:heart:

Monica will be home soon with Nica, and Anita, all drunk from many bottles of wine, for a casual threesome to be remembered like the Orgy night of B-2

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Monica will be home soon with Nica, and Anita, all drunk from many bottles of wine, for a casual threesome to be remembered like the Orgy night of B-2

Well. I'll have to catch it on replay...:dodgy: