Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

StnCld316

maybe if they would actually stick his dick in when its hard instead of just grinding against it for a half hour which no matter how they act is not that enjoyable for the guy but bunches of fun for the girl he might actually still have a hard on I mean who does this shit every time they make out

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I mean who does this shit every time they make out

People who don't intend on having sex. Why is that so hard for people to figure out? Out of all the making out and handjobs and oral sex they've done to each other, if they wanted to fuck they would have done so by now. Obviously they haven't because obviously they don't want to.

31 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

maybe if they would actually stick his dick in when its hard instead of just grinding against it for a half hour which no matter how they act is not that enjoyable for the guy but bunches of fun for the girl he might actually still have a hard on I mean who does this shit every time they make out

It's even worse than that..he usualy ajusts his dick to make sure it didn't enter,probarby one of the most patetic acts of an already patetic show,incredible how this three manage to do the same shows and moves again and again for months without just letting it go and really doing it...in my opinion the three most cold act,calculists residents I seen in Rlc..and I seen a lotttt of residents.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

It's even worse than that..he usualy ajusts his dick to make sure it didn't enter,probarby one of the most patetic acts of an already patetic show,incredible how this three manage to do the same shows and moves again and again for months without just letting it go and really doing it...in my opinion the three most cold act,calculists residents I seen in Rlc..and I seen a lotttt of residents.

maybe she is worried about getting pregnant :angel:

35 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

maybe she is worried about getting pregnant :angel:

wrap it before you tap it....or other options.  That should not be their reason for abstaining.

this place isn't worth watching any more.  I missed a whole week of observations and.... nothing happened.  Sure glad I didn't waste time waiting for not a thing to happen..  There appears to be better options with some of the newer couples.  Once upon a time we thought this apt had the free spirited and open minded couple.  Fake news.

2 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

NOBODY!!

12 minutes ago, bobkat said:

wrap it before you tap it....or other options.  That should not be their reason for abstaining.

this place isn't worth watching any more.  I missed a whole week of observations and.... nothing happened.  Sure glad I didn't waste time waiting for not a thing to happen..  There appears to be better options with some of the newer couples.  Once upon a time we thought this apt had the free spirited and open minded couple.  Fake news.

I can give you plenty of internet sites to watch that actually show couples fucking.  RLC is doing their thing with all the build up because it seems to be working with the type of people that watch RLC.  Let me know when you want those sites but make it quick because when I'm done saving the things I want out of my PM's.....I'm gone for good!!