Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

StnCld316

10 hours ago, happyone said:

Não quer dizer que eu não posso perder mais sono para assistir a este :biggrin:

sim so não entendo porque escrevo um testo quando posto as palavras muda e tenho certeza que isso ja aconteceu com varios membros. eu escrevi desta forma que voçê citou.

1 hour ago, ur10intung69 said:

Ask Demid. When they were together, she was insatiable, couldn't get enuf dick.

I will ask him, but till then I will ask the banana how she felt entered deeply to Dasha vagina :biggrin: :angel:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I can give you plenty of internet sites to watch that actually show couples fucking.  RLC is doing their thing with all the build up because it seems to be working with the type of people that watch RLC.  Let me know when you want those sites but make it quick because when I'm done saving the things I want out of my PM's.....I'm gone for good!!  

I second that! I know one in particular where there's plenty of action coming from every apartment every day. Cheaper and you get to replay without paying extra.  I'm so glad I stop wasting my money and time on RLC and the games they play.  Everyone else should stop wasting their money or keep waiting for nothing to happen. 

4 hours ago, iDreFresh said:

Eu concordo! Eu sei que um em particular onde há muita ação proveniente de cada apartamento todos os dias. Mais barato e você começa a repetir sem pagar extra. Estou tão feliz que eu parar de desperdiçar meu tempo e dinheiro em RLC e os jogos que eles jogam. Todos os outros devem parar de desperdiçar seu dinheiro ou continuar esperando por nada acontecer. 

Acontecer algo ou não ,é normal...O que é nojento na minha opinião , é simular que está a acontecer algo,como num filme" hard soft"