Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

StnCld316

Yes, this is a first. Masha has been losing his erection with Sasha lately. Neve happened before. I think Sasha is promoting this as a fix. She is blowing him now, but he is still hard. I think between the two of them thy are just trying to get him off.

1 minute ago, EyesOnly said:

Yes, this is a first. Masha has been losing his erection with Sasha lately. Neve happened before. I think Sasha is promoting this as a fix. She is blowing him now, but he is still hard. I think between the two of them thy are just trying to get him off.

having dry sex for 30 mins is no fun, you cant blame him

2 minutes ago, alokin said:

I think he covers because there is no sex but rubbing again ... there is something that is hiding but not sex  ;)

Exactly. This whole charade has been nothing but trying to generate views and comments and attention. What better way to keep people further interested than to finally promote the idea of sex by covering up. This way there is no sex but continued rubbing but people still get interested because they think they've progressed further.

5 minutes ago, EyesOnly said:

Wait...Masha has erections?   ;)

There is something that masks Masha is bisexual Dasha seeks intimacy from her but does not get her ... once was there ... Masha presses Sasha to be intimate with Dasha but things are not sincere and clean ... that scum or it's because mistrust or other thought ... For a couple with great experience in sex in front of the cameras is illogical this hiding and lagging remains the only financial interest and everything