Voyeur-House.TV - Part 2

Guest Just In

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Tout le monde a vu que la performance terrible de l' Allemagne par rapport à l' Autriche hier? Je ne peux toujours pas croire ce que je voyais  😵 👎

There is not a super favorite. But we will find in the final, always the same (Germany, Brazil, Spain, France and maybe Russia)

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Ok, les gars, vous devez prendre ce discours de football ailleurs ça me dérange reallly. Je ne peux pas le prendre plus. Il est ruiner les forums.

..... juste une blague , je me fiche, s'il vous plaît continuer. 🤪

We were very scared!:biggrin: It is true that the subject you have opened is of world importance. It's a joke too.

13 minutes ago, Coffee94 said:

There is not a super favorite. But we will find in the final, always the same (Germany, Brazil, Spain, France and maybe Russia)

Germany,Brasil,Spain and France agree,but Russia no way,I know they are the hosts but dam..teams like Argentine,Belgic,Portugal,England are far superior.But well lets wait for the big event😎.

Just now, ze81 said:

Germany,Brasil,Spain and France agree,but Russia no way,I know they are the hosts but dam..teams like Argentine,Belgic,Portugal,England are far superior.But well lets wait for the big event😎.

Nice to see someone mention England lol was feeling rather out of it just now lol.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Nice to see someone mention England lol was feeling rather out of it just now lol.

Recently years they had some problems during th competitions itself but..England it's always an top squad,with some of the best players of world,no doubt they are good contenders.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Recently years they had some problems during th competitions itself but..England it's always an top squad,with some of the best players of world,no doubt they are good contenders.

Might be a bit optimistic this time as they are rebuilding mostly with the youngsters but you never know they may click faster than we think, lets hope so anyway.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

The teams you quote are outsiders. Argentina is not good at the moment, Belgium had to win the Euro (missed), Portugal has accidentally won the last Euro (1st title in 70 years) and England always expected never there.

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I hope Iceland will make it quite far. They are funny 😁

Think it's impossible to dislike an team like Iceland,an very small country but with big ❤️.Hope they do good also.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Coffee94 said:

The teams you quote are outsiders. Argentina is not good at the moment, Belgium had to win the Euro (missed), Portugal has accidentally won the last Euro (1st title in 70 years) and England always expected never there.

As you said,Germany,France,Spain and Brasil are the main contenders,Russia no way(even them being hosts),regard Portugal..They were in euro2004 final,few years prior semi finals,and any squad that have good players and top of top players like Ronaldo,Messi or Neymar are always strong teams and that can go far.