Voyeur-House.TV - Part 2

Guest Just In

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

As you said,Germany,France,Spain and Brasil are the main contenders,Russia no way(even them being hosts),regard Portugal..They were in euro2094 final,few years prior semi finals,and any squad that have good players and top of top players like Ronaldo,Messi or Neymar are always strong teams and that can go far.

2014 not 2094:blush:
Portugal won his only title without Ronaldo (80% of the match). Messi never very good in the national team.

• Like 1

Just now, Coffee94 said:

Portugal won his only title without Ronaldo (80% of the match). Messi never very good in the national team.

Agree Messi is good when playing for Barca not really when he plays for Argentina...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Coffee94 said:

In 2094 we all gona be deathhhh😂.People i created an topic for this event(fifa World Cup)feel free to give all your opinions,this way this topic won't go much off topic.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

Is it just me  or has the site just sucked all day today.. Apartments taking a long time to load. Cameras cutting out and reloading. Timeline replays  loading really slowly

That's sound like VH.At least today it's working ok to me(Europe).

35 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

Is it just me  or has the site just sucked all day today.. Apartments taking a long time to load. Cameras cutting out and reloading. Timeline replays  loading really slowly

Funnily here In UK it seems to be working ok.........For a change.

4june already,wonder who will be the new swing couple in the new house VH said it would open middle June.Last houses lasted an beat(Well at least the residents😅),would be nice an new strong place,with charismatic residents and an nice looking house with good cams quality and position.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Too many apts to properly follow, members dispersed and burned out, thus forums are basically dead. Y’all have a great day! 👍🏻

VHTV Its doomeddd..doomeddddddd😅.

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Too many apts to properly follow, members dispersed and burned out, thus forums are basically dead. Y’all have a great day! 👍🏻

Just a side note this time of year is always slower. When it's nice out people go out and do things and spend less time watching cams / forums. Happens every year. 

• Like 2