Voyeur-House.TV - Part 2

Guest Just In

2 minutes ago, itsme said:

Just a side note this time of year is always slower. When it's nice out people go out and do things and spend less time watching cams / forums. Happens every year. 

I know. But thanks again for clarifying 👍

12 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Do you have any idea how many people have gone missing around here over the last few months. I know what you’re saying, it’s Summer, but I don’t think that’s what’s happening here. 

Also, I think the pattern in the past was the other way around. As I recall, things picked up during the summer, when the girls were able to get tans and more easily be naked because it wasn’t so damn cold all the time. Anyway, I’m happy to be proven wrong, but that’s the way I remember it. 

People come and go all the time. I remember about two years ago around this time a lot of people were saying the forum was dying (myself included),  then by the end of the year it was busier than ever. I don't see how having more cams/apartments would turn people away. 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It turns people away for this reason. There’s no way to keep up with what’s going on and we all only get snippets. A lot of the comments that have to do with the tenants and what’s actually going on are more like post and run type comments. Someone will post a cap or two or someone will spray the forums and then exit. Most all of the longer drawn out exchanges here have to do with something other then what’s happening on the site itself. I think it will prove to be a big mistake for the cc crowd for VH to continue to open more apts. There was a time when we as a group knew pretty much everything that was happening in every apt. Now, it seems, it’s only the sex or the sheer oddities that draw any interest around here. Sid and Em were the last of that era, I think.

I get what you're saying. I guess what I do is I just have a few favorite apartments and follow them, the rest I just kind of ignore or post a picture here and there if something interesting happens. 

• Like 1

the forum has become stagnant because certain people get hung up on complaining about the same thing over & over again. it's boring & it will stay boring until they stop & get back to what is actually happening in the apts.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Maybe you’re right generally speaking, but there are many apts that I almost never make comments in and those aren’t doing so well either it appears to me. Lots of apts with hours and days in between posts. I think the problem is bigger then just me. I think VH and the tenants give up the future too easy and the announcements ruin the hunt for the unexpected. There’s not much left to talk about when we already know pretty much everything there is to know and we’re told in advance what’s essentially going to happen. It becomes just a matter of watching it unfold. How fun is that? I still say the presence of the tenants did the most damage here followed by the Twitter announcements. 

So Jabbath, I see that you agree with Golfer that I’m to blame. Interesting! Ok,  if that’s how you feel, I can live wit it. 

I think the rewind ability takes some of the fun out of it. You don't have to watch all the time to catch the "special moments" cough cough **pussy shots**, now you can just view the recording whenever. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Maybe you’re right generally speaking, but there are many apts that I almost never make comments in and those aren’t doing so well either it appears to me. Lots of apts with hours and days in between posts. I think the problem is bigger then just me. I think VH and the tenants give up the future too easy and the announcements ruin the hunt for the unexpected. There’s not much left to talk about when we already know pretty much everything there is to know and we’re told in advance what’s essentially going to happen. It becomes just a matter of watching it unfold. How fun is that? I still say the presence of the tenants did the most damage here followed by the Twitter announcements. 

Hi Amy, w I started coming on here arounf Feb 2017. I don't know the exact number, but i  believe there were only 10 or 12 apartments at that time. And it was easy to keep tabs on everything. And they were all pretty interesting.  With 31 and counting now, i have no clue what's going on in half of them. Not saying more isn't better, but it's less fun for me personally because I'm nosy, and i cant keep up.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, itsme said:

I think the rewind ability takes some of the fun out of it. You don't have to watch all the time to catch the "special moments" cough cough **pussy shots**, now you can just view the recording whenever. 

Rewind, Timeline, Archive are the ONLY thing that matters to me as I have no time to watch it live.The day they decide to move out of archives, I’ll be out.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, itsme said:

Without the rewind feature, VH would lose all the people who are working, when the tenants are awake doing whatever. They get home from work, eat and take a bath, come on here and most of the tenants are sleeping.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, nack said:

Rewind, Timeline, Archive are the ONLY thing that matters to me as I have no time to watch it live.The day they decide to move out of archives, I’ll be out.

Hi nack, totally agree.

• Like 1

The only thing I don’t like is VH announcing every little thing on Twitter. Where is the surprise element, the unexpected ? 

I think tenants getting more aggressive about the views has everything to do with it. Since the timeline views don’t count, EVERYTHING has to be announced on Twitter.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Without the rewind feature, VH would lose all the people who are working, when the tenants are awake doing whatever. They get home from work, eat and take a bath, come on here and most of the tenants are sleeping.

Couldn't agree with you more Ash as i can't and won't, spend hours and hours just sat in front of a screen waiting for stuff to happen as i have a life and better things to do most of the time. If VH should ever lose the rewind and archive features they would also lose my subscription. I log on for a couple of hours say a couple times a day and have a flip round and catch up on a few comments with others but will never spend all day or night glued to the screen, Also i only really follow a handful of apartments as to follow them all is just too much just have to rely on others to perhaps fill me in on most of the others.

• Like 1