Voyeur-House.TV - Part 2

Guest Just In

39 minutes ago, Robwin said:

I must admit it may well be a USA problem with the providers or something as here in the UK generally the service is pretty good and I'm not even on fibre etc. Yes we get an odd spell of spinning circle but nothing that bad. Just a thought.

Not too much trouble at home (France). Between 1 to 5 seconds after the "click" on the camera to have the image. Buffering is quite rare.

There are too many voyeurs in the US!:biggrin:

22 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

When I was a sub, it was constantly a problem. As a non member it’s worse. I don’t even watch the free cams very much anymore. Everytime I try it’s exactly what Russ posted with intermittent spurts of feed for a few seconds and then back to the circles again. It’s been like this forever and VH doesn’t care. I’m telling you it’s becuse they stand to make more money when you don’t watch. They already know you’re hooked so you don’t loose your precious current sub rate and there really is no where else to go for this amount of live sex. It’s a business strategy and risk/benefit calculation on their part.  In other words they are screwing you and the tenants for profit. They will fix it just enough to slow the rate of tickets coming in. They know just how much you’ll tolerate. 

I know it's bad for US users and I already reported it again. But saying they do it on purpose is just you and your little war against VH...

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

When I was a sub, it was constantly a problem. As a non member it’s worse. I don’t even watch the free cams very much anymore. Everytime I try it’s exactly what Russ posted with intermittent spurts of feed for a few seconds and then back to the circles again. It’s been like this forever and VH doesn’t care. I’m telling you it’s becuse they stand to make more money when you don’t watch. They already know you’re hooked so you don’t loose your precious current sub rate and there really is no where else to go for this amount of live sex. It’s a business strategy and risk/benefit calculation on their part.  In other words they are screwing you and the tenants for profit. They will fix it just enough to slow the rate of tickets coming in. They know just how much you’ll tolerate. 

It certainly seems more of a USA problem more than anything else as in UK and the main Europe area I don't think we have any worse problems than any other website has to be honest and as I said earlier I'm not even on fibre as what I get in speeds and service is normally fine. I reckon it's how much your providers think you will tolerate more than VH.

27 minutes ago, Robwin said:

It certainly seems more of a USA problem more than anything else as in UK and the main Europe area I don't think we have any worse problems than any other website has to be honest and as I said earlier I'm not even on fibre as what I get in speeds and service is normally fine. I reckon it's how much your providers think you will tolerate more than VH.

I am in the UK as well and on fibre (100MB) but I do find VH a lot slower than other sites I visit and the amount of tech problems they have is ridiculous for a professional streaming company! 

3 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

I am in the UK as well and on fibre (100MB) but I do find VH a lot slower than other sites I visit and the amount of tech problems they have is ridiculous for a professional streaming company! 

Same,just talking about cams sites,and having about the same net speeds as you,in one year of VH had a lot more freezing streams,loading black screens etc than in two,three years of Rlc.Almost sure isn't an user side problem,one or other case could be But big part its the quality of deliver(the stream).

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Same,just talking about cams sites,and having about the same net speeds as you,in one year of VH had a lot more freezing streams,loading black screens etc than in two,three years of Rlc.Almost sure isn't an user side problem,one or other case could be But big part its the quality of deliver(the stream).

Jabbath was right when he said it was a server problem but if VH are not willing to spend the money to fix the issue it will only get worse!! The only way VH will take the necessary action is when subscribers start to go somewhere else because they have had enough of a poor service!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I mean since the tenants only have a  chance to earn money by getting subs to view them, cutting off the ability of the sub to view them means that the tenants get screwed and lose whatever views are lost and VH holds on to that share of the money. That a fact! 

It's not a fact. It's an assumption but I don't really care about that topic. So let it be. Does not matter to me. All I wanted to say is to stay fair in the discussion and not making assumptions about VH does it on purpose. 

9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Je suis qu'une seule personne se plaindre dans un forum qu'ils ont déjà abandonné. Ils ne se soucient pas ce que moi ou quelqu'un dit ici. De toute façon ils refusent de fixer réellement le problème et je vous demande donc simplement mes raisons pour lesquelles il en est ainsi et pour autant que je sais que la mienne ont un certain sens. Cela fait des mois de cela. Rien que des promesses non tenues et les faux correctifs de VH. Ils nous ont abandonnés ici et je suppose qu'ils ne se soucient pas. Vous ne pouvez pas dire qu'ils ne font pas plus d'argent quand un sous ne regarde pas. Peut tu? Je veux dire puisque les locataires ont seulement une chance de gagner de l'argent en obtenant des sous-marins pour les voir, coupant la capacité des sous pour voir les moyens que les locataires baisent et perdre tout point de vue sont perdus et VH tient à cette part de argent. Ce fait! 

I understand what you are saying. Exploiting its employees (tenants in our case) is not very risky for the chefs, especially since they are young, they feel like they are watched on TV and they earn a few hundred dollars (they would have done what else?).
But what is IMPOSSIBLE, in time, is not to deliver the expected service to customers (subscribers).
Your claims are admissible if VHTV to decide to close in a few months, but I think they are growing, but not in the way you want.

6 minutes ago, Coffee94 said:

I understand what you are saying. Exploiting its employees (tenants in our case) is not very risky for the chefs, especially since they are young, they feel like they are watched on TV and they earn a few hundred dollars (they would have done what else?).
But what is IMPOSSIBLE, in time, is not to deliver the expected service to customers (subscribers).
Your claims are admissible if VHTV to decide to close in a few months, but I think they are growing, but not in the way you want.

But if they want to continue to grow in the US Market then they have to deliver a product that is acceptable to the US Consumer.  At the present time this is not the case.  I know I am not the only one bitching.  Why they have turned a deaf ear is beyond me.  Perhaps they have a great idea but they are simply not aware that they have to invest in their business to sustain their growth.  I don't know.  I do know that as a small business owner I would be far more response to my customer's complaints.  I know that abandoning this forum was a dumb move in that the one thing that set them apart was they were willing to respond to subs complaints in an open and public forum.  I also know that they will lose a large share of their North American Market unless they do something to cure the black screen with the white circle.

• Like 1

Forums are based on speculation and opinions , that's what they are for and provided nobody is being offensive or bullying, everything is fair game, especially the service being provided or not in this case. I don't know if Amy or Jabbath are correct or incorrect but both are entitled to their opinions and something I think both would agree on is that the streaming service VH is providing is not of the standard that subscribers are entitled to expect whatever the reason is.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jjkopite said:

Yes I must agree with all you say as we do have problems from time to time but our American friends seem to be getting a bit of a rough deal from all reports we hear.

• Like 2