Voyeur-House.TV - Part 2

Guest Just In

46 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Mais si elles veulent continuer à croître dans le marché des États-Unis alors qu'ils doivent livrer un produit qui est acceptable pour le consommateur américain. A l'heure actuelle, ce n'est pas le cas. Je sais que je ne suis pas le seul râler. Pourquoi ils ont fait la sourde oreille est au-delà de moi. Peut-être qu'ils ont une grande idée, mais ils ne sont tout simplement pas au courant qu'ils doivent investir dans leur entreprise pour soutenir leur croissance. Je ne sais pas. Je ne sais qu'en tant que propriétaire d'une petite entreprise, je serais beaucoup plus réponse aux plaintes de mon client. Je sais que l'abandon de ce forum était un mouvement muet en ce que la seule chose qui les a mis à part qu'ils étaient prêts à répondre aux plaintes des sous-marins dans un forum ouvert et public. Je sais aussi qu'ils vont perdre une part importante de leur marché nord-américain à moins qu'ils font quelque chose pour guérir l'écran noir avec le cercle blanc.

Growth needs to be controlled. I am not sure that the US is a priority target for VH (jet lag, regulations, legislation, ...)

VH may also have reached the threshold of incompetence.
In all sectors, customers are very volatile and change suppliers / stores because supply is important.

The sector of VH is a niche still craft. We accept or not, but you will have trouble finding better.

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

You may say, "Well Amy, you're not a subscriber, you don't have the right to complain!" Really? This is what a non-member gets to preview and decide if they are going to join or not and yet this is shitty service that they are supposed to make that decision based on. VHTV better get this fixed, member or non-member, this is what it's like to watch VHTV in the USA! 

Amy i agree with you👌

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It's still the same. 1 second of feed then circles! It's shitty service no matter how you slice it. Been like this for months. At least for me it has. 

Amy I've stopped watching months ago, don't miss it, i hang around CC to post pictures😋

• Like 1

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

It's a North American thing, their NA server sucks plain and simple.

Oh, I know. You're right, but why don't they fix it? They won't even acknowledge that it's a problem. They blame the users own service. Then when enough people complain they pretend to fix it and then it's right back to the way it was again and around and around we go again. Been like this since the site started really. 

Just now, Amy3 said:

Oh, I know. You're right, but why don't they fix it? They won't even acknowledge that it's a problem. They blame the users own service. Then when enough people complain they pretend to fix it and then it's right back to the way it was again and around and around we go again. Been like this since the site started really. 

They can't fix it, so they have people on here like jabbath to tell us all that we are full of it and that there is no issue and it's our fault...bla bla bla

• Like 1