Voyeur-House.TV - Part 2

Guest Just In

4 hours ago, alt0na_O7 said:

we will see a culture struggle. Of course, computers and mobile phones. plenty of hamburgers and pizza. perhaps their understanding of the party is different from the Russians.

Not so differences like that 😁

At least the OST of parties should be different

They are really promoting the Miami apartment,hope it's good and free of cam girls/dudes,well if isn't from Jeka then there is more more probability that isn't cam people😅.

Lol I should play more in lottery,I said Friday that very soon an house in VH would be offfline for some hours or even more,and boom..but tooked an little more time than i expected but boom..some managers(and their residents)should have some more respect for their viewers that give them views and money.Gess soon the..offline for "tec problems" will apear😉.

18 hours ago, ze81 said:

They are really promoting the Miami apartment,hope it's good and free of cam girls/dudes,well if isn't from Jeka then there is more more probability that isn't cam people😅.

I don't think we're going to see some nice party/college people with a tendency to exibitionism in this apartment. 

Much more likely it is that we have another cam girl with an pimp like boy friend attached, who is looking for the promotion for her badly running cam shows. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, ze81 said:

I mite start watching VH again once the Miami apartment opens. I think the couples will be Latinos

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

I mite start watching VH again once the Miami apartment opens. I think the couples will be Latinos

Could be an good place,and will be kinda diferent vibe,lets hope will be "real" and fun.Other plus(big one)is that we will understand them,being in English or Spanish.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Alladino said:

I don't think we're going to see some nice party/college people with a tendency to exibitionism in this apartment. 

Much more likely it is that we have another cam girl with an pimp like boy friend attached, who is looking for the promotion for her badly running cam shows. 

Fuck..hope not.Hope it's not cam girls/dudes,already to much of those in VH,hope they find nice residents and that have also some cool friends,if it's just one,two girls with things stuck in pussy,ass in front of cams doing cam for hours and hours then..will be crap.

59 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Could be an good place,and will be kinda diferent vibe,lets hope will be "real" and fun.Other plus(big one)is that we will understand them,being in English or Spanish.

I can speak Spanish  & i live in Miami, if they have a camera facing outside i mite be able to figure out what part of Miami they're living in😋

• Upvote 1

Just now, SPYING 1 said:

they have a camera facing outside

I hope they will have enough privacy shielding outside so people cannot figure out where they are. Prominent buildings, places and landmarks should not be visible. We already had that problem at the Budapest place where some idiot posted the location of it...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I hope they will have enough privacy shielding outside so people cannot figure out where they are. Prominent buildings, places and landmarks should not be visible. We already had that problem at the Budapest place where some idiot posted the location of it...

Jabbath i was born & raised in Miami, I've been to every section of Miami.😋

Just now, SPYING 1 said:

Jabbath i was born & raised in Miami, I've been to every section of Miami.😋

Pretts sure you cant figure out where they are when you just see a fence with some bamboo walls as shielding attached to it 😂