Voyeur-House.TV - Part 2

Guest Just In

I gotta tell ya; I'm about confused as hell.  With so many people moving in and out the whole site is becoming like a "no tell hotel".  Maybe VH should simply rent out the apartments by the week, or day.  For instance, are  Candy and Dean moving into Lexy and Pete's temporarily?  What's with Whitney at Patrick and Clair's?  Did she leave Cleo and Axel's place?  Is she "couch crashing?  Is Nina going to stay with Alan or is she going to simply fuck around whenever she feels like it?   Not that I mind,  just asking.  YOu get my drift.  Unless you live on the site, like Jabbath (no offense Jab).  Or maybe spend the whole day here or on Twitter, ya really got no f**king way of know what the hell's going on over at VH..😀😀:huh:

In a way that might be a plus.  After a while one gets tired and bored with the same-o same-o; unless of course it is a premier couple like Jeff and Violet.  BTW, whatever happened to Jeff and Violet?  Did they leave the project for good?  I might have.  After-all, they constantly wound up in shit hole apartments while far, far, less deserving couples would wind up in a decent place.  No way can you treat a premium couple like that and expect them to stay.  Can't says I blame them if they left for good but I know Ashley, Amy and I miss the hell out of them..:cry::heart::sad:

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I gotta tell ya; I'm about confused as hell.  With so many people moving in and out the whole site is becoming like a "no tell hotel".  Maybe VH should simply rent out the apartments by the week, or day.  For instance, are  Candy and Dean moving into Lexy and Pete's temporarily?  What's with Whitney at Patrick and Clair's?  Did she leave Cleo and Axel's place?  Is she "couch crashing?  Is Nina going to stay with Alan or is she going to simply fuck around whenever she feels like it?   Not that I mind,  just asking.  YOu get my drift.  Unless you live on the site, like Jabbath (no offense Jab).  Or maybe spend the whole day here or on Twitter, ya really got no f**king way of know what the hell's going on over at VH..😀😀:huh:

In a way that might be a plus.  After a while one gets tired and bored with the same-o same-o; unless of course it is a premier couple like Jeff and Violet.  BTW, whatever happened to Jeff and Violet?  Did they leave the project for good?  I might have.  After-all, they constantly wound up in shit hole apartments while far, far, less deserving couples would wind up in a decent place.  No way can you treat a premium couple like that and expect them to stay.  Can't says I blame them if they left for good but I know Ashley, Amy and I miss the hell out of them..:cry::heart::sad:

lf you recall a while ago, their demise actually started when jeka got them a tv for the bedroom. they stayed in the bed & barely did anything for a long time. when they started to do stuff again they probably were out of $ & then had to settle for the last apt which was shit. but by then vh had added a lot more apts & they were forgotten by a lot of people. i doubt if we'll see them on vh again! and with all of the new people it is becoming impossible to remember them. but at least a lot of them are very active & we are getting to see a lot of different hot people doing hot stuff!

1 hour ago, mic351 said:

I can try to give some answers and in others opinions...

candy&dean - just temporarily until find a new apartment (Lexy&Pete said it)
whitney - supposedly left the project because health issues (according to twitter) on monday.. but since then seems she got miraculously cured and  is living at clair&patrick but her name still is at cleo&axel apartment
nina&alan - to me since serena left they became "nina,alan"... doing mostly separate work shifts to the arranged sex meetings/sex renting shows announced on their twitter and from time to time they meet together inside the apartment and have sex
Jeff&Violet - unfortunately they will not coming back (I think James confirm it). It's too much time  (they arrive in last august) to a regular couple survive (and having the troubles they had didn't help) actually at this kind of actual project
ben - decided to leave the project some time ago when basically he wasn't allow  to fuck cleo in all that repeated couples cam shows they was doing (my guess) and now he became "sub-manager" of two houses

in summary - 9 new houses opened in August (some in new places, others in replacement)

1 hour ago, mic351 said:

Have to agree with you,VHTV(mainly in latest times)become an bloody mess,with houses that have some residents names but some of them are more in other houses,best exemple it's the recent Garry&Scarlet..have their names but seems more it have four residents,those two plus witney and Ben.And the house that have witney name..she isn't much there.But it's not only an thing of a&a places,even George places lost big part of their identity because residents and guests are in several of his places a lot etc,we have less and less unique places,with their own friends and guests,right now only remember two places that are indeed unique and with their personality..Ary And George and Hector and Marla,that curiously or not..they are their own managers.I feel partially Its mangers trying to spend a less as possible with new guests...and that's why we have so many places with so few personality.

37 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Have to agree with you,VHTV(mainly in latest times)become an bloody mess,with houses that have some residents names but some of them are more in other houses,best exemple it's the recent Garry&Scarlet..have their names but seems more it have four residents,those two plus witney and Ben.And the house that have witney name..she isn't much there.But it's not only an thing of a&a places,even George places lost big part of their identity because residents and guests are in several of his places a lot etc,we have less and less unique places,with their own friends and guests,right now only remember two places that are indeed unique and with their personality..Ary And George and Hector and Marla,that curiously or not..they are their own managers.I feel partially Its mangers trying to spend a less as possible with new guests...and that's why we have so many places with so few personality.

don't forget that ary/george & marla/hector are in different countries from the rest of vh apts so chances of them interacting with the regulars are nonexistant. also even though scarlet/garry is unsettled it has already wiped out the memory of bridgette stacey disco party.

14 hours ago, Sparkles said:

I can try to give some answers and in others opinions...

candy&dean - just temporarily until find a new apartment (Lexy&Pete said it)
whitney - supposedly left the project because health issues (according to twitter) on monday.. but since then seems she got miraculously cured and  is living at clair&patrick but her name still is at cleo&axel apartment
nina&alan - to me since serena left they became "nina,alan"... doing mostly separate work shifts to the arranged sex meetings/sex renting shows announced on their twitter and from time to time they meet together inside the apartment and have sex
Jeff&Violet - unfortunately they will not coming back (I think James confirm it). It's too much time  (they arrive in last august) to a regular couple survive (and having the troubles they had didn't help) actually at this kind of actual project
ben - decided to leave the project some time ago when basically he wasn't allow  to fuck cleo in all that repeated couples cam shows they was doing (my guess) and now he became "sub-manager" of two houses

in summary - 9 new houses opened in August (some in new places, others in replacement)

"having the troubles they had didn't help'????  While Candy and Dean are still hanging around???  VH would get rid of Jeff and Violet over their "troubles"  but keep Candy and Dean.  Yeah.  That makes a lot of sense..  After all, Candy and Dean are so much more personable and better looking...  NOT!!

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, golfer06 said:

don't forget that ary/george & marla/hector are in different countries from the rest of vh apts so chances of them interacting with the regulars are nonexistant. also even though scarlet/garry is unsettled it has already wiped out the memory of bridgette stacey disco party.

Indeed,the fact they are in diferent countries it's an important factor.Just wish more unique places with their own residents and guests,time ago we kinda had that "balance",a lot of places had their unique vibes and other residents only apeared in places from time to time.Regard Scarlet&garry...depends of your tastes,they even removed one cam...and it's mostly a bunch of people high having lots of sex,and as much i like watch sex(who doesn't hehe)th degradation of the place,people in it it's to much for me.But som still can enjoy it,that's obvious b cause they are a lot in preview thumbs,so works to get views.Ps..Bridgette,Stacey and DJ were also highly as Fuck a lot of times so no big diference in that regard lol.

39 minutes ago, mic351 said:

"having the troubles they had didn't help'????  While Candy and Dean are still hanging around???  VH would get rid of Jeff and Violet over their "troubles"  but keep Candy and Dean.  Yeah.  That makes a lot of sense..  After all, Candy and Dean are so much more personable and better looking...  NOT!!

Agree,can't remember an couple(specialy her)that is less aproprieted to be in an house full of cams..super unstable duo,and that demand constant watching to put place offline due to the many "fights",but...they are very good pals of one manager.

If one of the other managers was smart they'd pick up Jeff and Violet and put them in a decent place.  You listening George?  Alex and Lina?  Ary and George?  Once numb nuts Jeka dropped them they should be available  to another manager..

50 minutes ago, mic351 said:

VH don't get rid of anyone unless for really serious issues.. and we already see that violence is "allowed" punished by fines (and how good is that for VH)... But maybe Candy&Dean can support better the fines then Violet&Jeff... Maybe it was managers (Anna&Alex are totally different of Jeka) decision.. Maybe it was by personal reasons..  (In terms of preferences i also prefer violet&jeff but don't think that is something over the table here)
And i don't think Candy&Dean aren't hanging around to come back to VH.. L&P are only helping them till they find a house for them. 

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

VH don't get rid of anyone unless for really serious issues.. and we already see that violence is "allowed" punished by fines... But maybe Candy&Dean can support better the fines then Violet&Jeff... Maybe it was managers (Anna&Alex are totally different of Jeka) decision.. Maybe it was by personal reasons..  (In terms of preferences i also prefer violet&jeff but don't think that is something over the table here)
And i don't think Candy&Dean aren't hanging around to come back to VH.. L&P are only helping them till they find a house for them. 

I give a rat's ass about  Candy and Dean but I do miss Jeff and Violet.  Moreover, I'll bet one hell of a lot more miss VJ than CD.  Wanna bet?  that's why I proposed that another manager pick up JV.  I have it on good authority VJ would come back to VH if given the opportunity.  

• Like 1