Voyeur-House.TV - Part 2

Guest Just In

I like the new placment of the preview cams for all apartments, now just to get rid of it from the main window.

ScreenHunter 494.jpg

3 hours ago, Just In said:

I like the new placment of the preview cams for all apartments, now just to get rid of it from the main window.

It was a nice improvement (finally) and beside removing previews on main window, would also be good if when we press on the cameras it goes to the camera that is on preview instead going to others cameras on that houses... Some i clicked go to the right cam and others goes to other.. seems to be random 

• Upvote 1

The new placement of preview thumbs its...much better.Still would be a lot better if was puted right down the main stream image,the new place of previews it's better than the one in the screen of image but now we have to change from houses names to the preview images(so still far from ideal),but with time think things will be fine.

• Upvote 1

Must say a big improvement so now you can view in either thumbnails or names and you can switch them on or off whatever turns you on :biggrin:

No doubt some will still moan but at least this way you are not forever scrolling the screen. Yeah not bad.You even have thumbs of any action going down as well.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Finally! 

finally, Amy you found something has you liked it..so you can like it any thing also , so why you don't express that's lately ..:biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

It was a nice improvement (finally) and beside removing previews on main window, would also be good if when we press on the cameras it goes to the camera that is on preview instead going to others cameras on that houses... Some i clicked go to the right cam and others goes to other.. seems to be random 

Seems to be working normally now

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Rule #13 achieved! It’s all laid out for you VH. ❤️ Feeling good ooopel! Things are going my way. ❤️

then they achieved some of your rules , like about free cams in apps Lisa and Darci , and now they change the method of preview screen . with some our patience , so every thing goes as we like , but if VH make a move forward we should encourge them amy, is  you agree with that's?!!:heart:

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, there has also been improvements in the area of Rule#9.  I applaud VH for that even though the explanation for doing so was absent and minus the hat tip! Just for the record it happened in about 5 apts covered by 4 different managers almost at the same time. Perhaps a little vindication there I suppose. 

On CC we have a long history of gut punching the owners of these sites in order to get them to listen to us. It’s the squeaky wheel that gets the grease. Look at VV to see what happens when the site stops listening to us. I just happen to be a loud voice in a quiet room full of people with their finger to their mouth. 

Well done Amy, and it good  from  you to mentioned to these facts ,and it's good to (thank) people when they do well "I'm happy to hear this positive language from you, you know how much i appreciate you and i cherish you so much"
Also, there is certainly a rule that says "Take, then keep stilling to  Claim doesn't be stop.and " if you liking the meal , or doesn't like it, always ask for a better meal's every time, and you  dear are doing  that so well, you been our voice and our tongue in this battle. thanks for that. but now time to take some rest and to fix some problem with our friends, did are you also agree with that?!!..:heart:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Update from my experience with new preview pics placing,after some hours if use I think it's an good spot to have them,i can be watching an place and just looking to the side of image i can check what it's going on or not in other houses,if the preview pics were down the main image stream probarby i would have to scroll down and then return to top,so...could be an nice placement.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Agreed. Would also be nice if they put initials or names on the thumbnails but that might be asking too much :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Agreed. Would also be nice if they put initials or names on the thumbnails but that might be asking too much :biggrin:

Place your Mouse Pointer on the Image. A Description will appear showing the Names.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1