Voyeur-House.TV - Part 2

Guest Just In

44 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Never used the feed below. Always use twitter page.

Was an VH identity thing and even with so craziness from twiter dude was still very nice and we could see in real time what was hapenning etc,now it's worst...we have to get out VHTV page and go to their twiter..this together with the no response to users in cc it's kinda feeling they are getting closer to Rlc..

1 minute ago, nack said:

I hope it stays away forever !!!!

Hehe,tastes.Always find it informative(even if crazy some times)but it's strange no info to users,at least theys hould informe us,But Gess we are alone,wasking about an house plan for days and not an single response.

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Was an VH identity thing and even with so craziness from twiter dude was still very nice and we could see in real time what was hapenning etc,now it's worst...we have to get out VHTV page and go to their twiter..this together with the no response to users in cc it's kinda feeling they are getting closer to Rlc..

Why not just make a ticket? Pretty sure it's a bug...

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hehe,tastes.Always find it informative(even if crazy some times)but it's strange no info to users,at least theys hould informe us,But Gess we are alone,wasking about an house plan for days and not an single response.

Did you make a ticket considering the house plan?

21 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Did you make a ticket considering the house plan?

Nop,but i asked were several times and also in the house post,and neither VH or managers(Alex and Lina)give an single response,33 houses and only Victoria&Stacey&Bridgette doesn't have it.

Twitter was never needed when VH was in its initial phase. It was only used to announce new apartments. The uncertainty of what happens next with guests or tenants was the essence of ‘Voyeur’ House. Whatever craziness happened was posted here on CC by our members and that made the forums more interesting.It was more fun to watch it when you never know the outcome.

The Drama, the suspense,the build up was more entertaining.

Now, we have tenants queuing up here to post, announcing every little thing,explaining what they did or what they would like, confirming relationships and ending any surprise element. We have the Twitter guy posting every goddamn event. Sex, orgies ( whenever they happen ) Showers from every single apartment.

I want tenants to engage in whatever planned or impromptu activities they might prefer BUT I certainly don’t want it announced here or anywhere.My personal opinion.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Nop,but i asked were several times and also in the house post,and neither VH or managers(Alex and Lina)give an single response,33 houses and only Victoria&Stacey&Bridgette doesn't have it.

You know VH is very rarely around here? So if you want it changed you have to make a support ticket.

4 hours ago, nack said:

Twitter n'a jamais été nécessaire lorsque VH était dans sa phase initiale. Il a été utilisé pour annoncer de nouveaux appartements. L'incertitude de ce qui se passe ensuite avec des invités ou des locataires était l'essence de « Voyeur » Maison. Quelle que soit la folie a été posté ici se sont passées sur CC par nos membres et qui ont fait les forums plus interesting.It était plus amusant de regarder quand on ne sait jamais le résultat.

Le drame, le suspense et la mise à terme de construction était plus divertissant.

Maintenant, nous avons des locataires faire la queue ici pour poster, annonçant chaque petite chose, en expliquant ce qu'ils ont fait ou ce qu'ils aimeraient, ce qui confirme les relations et la fin de tout élément de surprise. Nous avons le type Twitter affichant chaque événement foutue. Sexe, partouzes (quand ils se produisent) Douches de chaque appartement.

Je veux que les locataires à se livrer à des activités prévues ou tout impromptues ils pourraient préférer Mais je ne veux certainement pas annoncé ici ou anywhere.My opinion personnelle.

Ha! commercial advertising!

• Like 1

Don't understand why so many members don't fill in on their profile which country they come from at least as it would help others to understand their time zones etc and many won't even say whether they are male or female so come people's is it that much of a secret for god's sake?