Clara & Stas - Part #2

Himmm. So Clara's sad sleep is the reason for this whole Tim file. I'm sure she's reading this place. Stas is a man who shows his girlfriend's butt to random men with a chatroulette-like app. So,  I don't think Stas will be impressed by Tim. But, she regrets. I think it should be forgotten now. 

I'm telling again, she's a good girl, she's just high on sexual energy. Stas exaggerated in the last period to keep up with her. Sex machine, Chatroulette  etc.. Clara has increased interest in lesbian fun and sex toys because of dedication to Stas. I think Stas can't afford that girl anymore

27 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

It looks like they bought a fuck machine. Clara will certainly love that! :shy:
Can't wait to see her use it!!

Clara has 7 new penis. That means she's seven times more satisfied. Stas needs to use it to keep Clara under control. :) is it necessary? I do not think so. VHTV is on the way of rapid industrialization. How many people in your home have this machine in real life? Sure, how many of you have such a girlfriend in real life?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, altona07 said:

Clara has 7 new penis. That means she's seven times more satisfied. Stas needs to use it to keep Clara under control. :) is it necessary? I do not think so. VHTV is on the way of rapid industrialization. How many people in your home have this machine in real life? Sure, how many of you have such a girlfriend in real life?

I think you answered your own question. :biggrin:

• Like 1

il y a 49 minutes, altona07 a dit :

looks tired and a little sad ..

Not the first time she watches ballets or operas. She seems to like that a lot and be taken by emotions. Operas often have sad moments

• Like 1