Clara & Stas - Part #2

i don't know what you were watching budda but the 3some was ruined by tom. he didn't want to do anything. i just hope that this shows that stas is willing to open up to group activity in the future. but tom can leave & go back to the disney channel as apparently he can't handle actual sex.

Capture_2018_04_22_06_07_57_448.png

Capture_2018_04_22_06_08_14_894.png

Capture_2018_04_22_06_08_59_144.png

• Like 3

Yes, I want to see Clara hooked up with a rope and have both anal and oral vaginal sex with two or more men at the same time. Then I want to watch everyone emptying their sperm into her face at the same time. Please do not be Tom in these guys. It would be more appropriate to consider Tom and Stas in a separate show. I will be a full member next week. I will do it despite everything. If I can not see what I think I will cancel my membership

2 hours ago, mib82 said:

Is Stas bisex?

I do not think Stas is bisex, but I can think of it if it's so close to Tom. You see, Stas can share her girlfriend with Tom. For what it's worth, a little more watch hit. Maybe the VHTV show manager wanted it. Even if it's not with Tom, I add that request list machine and Stas. lol ..

Clara retweets every VHTV tweet about them, could she have forgotten it? Or will it be erased again? 

Is Stas Tom hugging too hot?

16 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Wow! That is some comment. Intriguing to say the least. Your effort is appreciated. Perhaps it's just the power of money or success that compels them so?  

thanks amy3. Unfortunately, this is not the definition of making money for labor. It's just professional acting. I now understand better why men in my country have so much choice for sex tourism in this country. I did a detailed analysis of the Ukrainian economy. I just did it to understand them. Even if they hate me after I wrote them, I understand them. They sacrifice their youth and beauty to savage capitalism.

• Like 1

did you catch your attention?
Clara still did not RT the VHTV last night. Why are they afraid ... "There is no ugly woman, there is less vodka." even the old half of the russian encouragement is unfortunately vodka-based. The other half is Clara's unpredictable high libido ... You record their past videos, keep screenshots because they will be erased again.

Edit: I saved the pictures. I think about making a collage from these pictures in the evening. With dh2995 additives.

• Like 1

il y a 29 minutes, altona07 a dit :

Edit: I saved the pictures. I think about making a collage from these pictures in the evening. With dh2995 additives.

Please don't. I totally disagree with what you wrote today. I won't debate about all this but I don't wish any more collages which would use my pics to express things I don't agree about.

15 minutes ago, dh2995 said:

Please don't. I totally disagree with what you wrote today. I won't debate about all this but I don't wish any more collages which would use my pics to express things I don't agree about.

Ok no problem. Thanks for the past. You're a unique archival source on this forum. 

Dear XXX,

Hi there,
thank you for your email.

Thank you very much for your feedback. You're right. This is not a correct quality of the stream. I think the reason of it is flashlight opposite the camera. We will fix it.

Regards,
Voyeur House TV.

Your Voyeur House TV Team,

We hope this response has sufficiently answered your questions. If not, please do not send another email. Instead, reply to this email or login to your account for a complete archive of all your support requests and responses.

il y a 5 minutes, budda a dit :

Thank you very much for your feedback. You're right. This is not a correct quality of the stream. I think the reason of it is flashlight opposite the camera. We will fix it.

Regards,
Voyeur House TV.

Your Voyeur House TV Team,

We hope this response has sufficiently answered your questions. If not, please do not send another email. Instead, reply to this email or login to your account for a complete archive of all your support requests and responses.

It may be a matter of sensitivity: the cam kept switching from night vision to day vision depending on the light by the TV or the computer, or simply the quantity if light reflected by the moving bodies. But in NV, the sharpness is very good, much better that the other 2 cams

45 minutes ago, dh2995 said:

29 minutes ago, altona07 said:

Ok no problem. Thanks for the past. You're a unique archival source on this forum. 

what are the things you do not accept when I write them, if it's okay for you? Okay, I will not argue with you. But I'd like to know if I have an idea that I'm wrong.

7 hours ago, altona07 said:

Yes, I want to see Clara hooked up with a rope and have both anal and oral vaginal sex with two or more men at the same time. Then I want to watch everyone emptying their sperm into her face at the same time. Please do not be Tom in these guys. It would be more appropriate to consider Tom and Stas in a separate show. I will be a full member next week. I will do it despite everything. If I can not see what I think I will cancel my membership

Dude...you need help.

• Like 3