Clara & Stas - Part #2

49 minutes ago, dh2995 said:

I love their games very much. I watched those moments, it was quite exciting. Clara might have been broken or injured.

very beautiful images. Thanks to DH2995. I would like to process it if you have your permission. Because again there is the expression of happiness in her eyes.

Il y a 2 heures, altona07 a dit :

I love their games very much. I watched those moments, it was quite exciting. Clara might have been broken or injured.

very beautiful images. Thanks to DH2995. I would like to process it if you have your permission. Because again there is the expression of happiness in her eyes.

I should first worry about Stas's back:biggrin:. One shouldn't bend as he did when lifting a weight, however light as Clara's must be.
gFATs0nh_o.jpg

As to processing some of these for the purpose you mention, thanks for asking. If it is for the benefit of Clara and Stas and of all of us here, feel free.

• Like 1

I do not like the new (or old) design of the room. Maybe it is suitable for guests but I do not think two people are comfortable to sleep. Who cares, they are always in each other :)

1 hour ago, nack said:

-2018-apr-19-045.jpg

-2018-apr-19-047.jpg

-2018-apr-19-051.jpg

-2018-apr-19-062.jpg

what this exactly !!.. oh soooo nice caps dear (nack ):blush::blush:, always i find you surprised me..even sooo  nice not the right word !!, you are very naughty and you have a very naughty eye.. how could you do that !! it's like a poem for a soft butt..:blush:

• Like 4